What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Sat :: Knights 23 Raiders 4 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 18 :: Knights v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
What a rort!

Newcastle have been doing it all game...

That's it I've had enough and I can't take anymore!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Raiders by how many?

Newcastle 16-0 at halftime.

Straight jacket being prepared in Queanbeyan as we speak.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
ahahaha looks like I am changing my signature. We have been awful. I was spewing that I had to be out of the area this weekend, but f**k I would be in tears if I was at the game :lol:

Dugan is the only one worth paying so far.

skeepe

Immortal
I see the Jared Maxwell curse is alive and well. Just can't win with horseface with the whistle.

The Knights have scored two tries off blatantly wrong calls. Steve Simpson drops the ball with absolutely no help, somehow it's a penalty. Danny Wicks clearly rakes the ball from Jarrod Croker's hands, scrum called.

Knights have been the better team, but they've had plenty of help. Maxwell is deadset the worst ref in the entire comp.

Apey

Staff member
What happened to no referee complaints?

Not going to get cocky yet. Knights' fans should know better (not that it's really us doing it), our team is good at giving up leads.

First try in the second half would go a long way :pray:

Latest posts