What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Was that Boods who had to turn around with his back to the opposition so he could pass to his left in that highlight reel ?

GrayGirrafe1140

Juniors
Was that Boods who had to turn around with his back to the opposition so he could pass to his left in that highlight reel ?
Yeah but it wasn’t because he didn’t want to pass that way. Watch the lead runners and decoys, he was trying to cause confusion in the defence. A very smarty play in my opinion

Avenger

Immortal
Is Simmonsson still a lock the effort is there but he is still a dumb footballer.

Butchered 2 tries the other night. The one in open space is inexcusable where Walsh was already moving towards Brown. He was 10m away from the line throw the dummy and you score under the posts.
Still on the shit list too.

Soto

Bench
Is Simmonsson still a lock the effort is there but he is still a dumb footballer.

Butchered 2 tries the other night. The one in open space is inexcusable where Walsh was already moving towards Brown. He was 10m away from the line throw the dummy and you score under the posts.
Can we do better..yes we can but I think Simonsson's efforts this year have been pretty good.
If we can land a top notch winger that would be great.
Would rather Simonsson's concerted efforts than a half baked Sivo...
I'm giving Simonsson the benefit of the doubt as there is definitely a footballer there

Latest posts