What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Sat :: Knights 23 Raiders 4 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 18 :: Knights v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
I don't know what it is about the Raiders, just like in 2007, they can't seem to play well away.

Big Pete

Referee
I thought you Eels fans would've forgotten about him by now? Wasn't he considered a pretty average winger?

Joker's Wild

Coach
90% of the posession
90% of the field position

and the Raiduhs still got spanked

Enjoy your sig for the next few weeks skeepe

skeepe

Immortal
Who the f**k was the video ref tonight? They are the most incompetent f**king video ref I have seen in a long time.

1. Daniel Vidot scored that try. Clearly. At absolute worst it was benefit of the doubt.

2. Massive forward pass to Danny Wicks, who passes it to Naiqama who knocks it forward into the in-goal, then bounces it trying to ground it. And it's a f**king try?!?!?!?!? Not even benefit of the doubt?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Knights have had a helping hand with three tries tonight, and the Raiders have been robbed as one. Had the refereeing been competent, the final score would have been Raiders 8 Knights 7.

MOTM: Jarred Maxwell (Newcastle)

Spike

First Grade
Has to wear a Knights banner in his sig. Anticipating that he'll back out and blame the refs

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:!!!!!!!!

new-sigbet.jpg

Wear it and weep, whinger.

Bazal

Post Whore
Who the f**k was the video ref tonight? They are the most incompetent f**king video ref I have seen in a long time.

1. Daniel Vidot scored that try. Clearly. At absolute worst it was benefit of the doubt.

2. Massive forward pass to Danny Wicks, who passes it to Naiqama who knocks it forward into the in-goal, then bounces it trying to ground it. And it's a f**king try?!?!?!?!? Not even benefit of the doubt?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Knights have had a helping hand with three tries tonight, and the Raiders have been robbed as one. Had the refereeing been competent, the final score would have been Raiders 8 Knights 7.

:lol:

Blind, angry, and totally utterly wrong as always...cheap laughs? Maybe, but they're laughs all the same

Greenbits

Juniors

:lol:

We had nothing

Apey

Staff member

Suck sh*t dickhead: Knights 23 Raiders 4 :D

:D

A tough game for us but very important to our final aspirations, thankfully Raiders had terrible execution.

Last edited:

Latest posts