What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how i met your mother

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Best american sitcom currently in production, bar none. New series is kind of ruining everything that is great about barney though IMO. I haven't heard suit up once yet this season :x

NPH!!! (Watch Harold & Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay) He's gay tho you know that?

Watched the episode the other day where they're trying to track down the best Burger in NY after Marshall had it 8 years earlier. Funny sh*t. Alyson Hannigan was lookin good in knee high boots too just quietly.

Simo

First Grade
I love this show, I really loved thursday night a few years ago when they had how i met your mother followed by my name is earl, loved that hour.

However they are killing the show, it screens in parts here and there at different times. Then theres the old, sneak a few repeats in trick that pisses me off.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Best american sitcom currently in production, bar none. New series is kind of ruining everything that is great about barney though IMO. I haven't heard suit up once yet this season :x
Listen guys, I love that show a lot. BUT... it's not bar none. Two and a half men is up there too. In fact, for me, this is my preferred order...

1. Two and a half men
  2. How I met your mother
  3. Rules of engagement
In the past...

1. Everybody loves Raymond
  2. Seinfeld
  3. The Nanny
  4. Becker

For me two and a half men is the only show holding the torch.

Actually so over recent TV series offerings brought the big Bundy box set(every season of married with children) up to season 9, and good everyone besides Al is looking so over it!

Bulldog Force

Referee
i dont see how that show is funny at all.
It's only funny because of Barney!

Barney-s-Poster-barney-stinson-859228_357_500.jpg

It's only funny because of Barney!

He adds to the reason why the show should've been flushed already..

Listen guys, I love that show a lot. BUT... it's not bar none. Two and a half men is up there too. In fact, for me, this is my preferred order...

1. Two and a half men
  2. How I met your mother
  3. Rules of engagement
In the past...

2. Seinfeld
  3. The Nanny
  4. Becker

Wow. Well...each to their own.

Scorpio30

Bench
I like Big Bang Theory...but only because of the hot blonde chick.
I want to see those nerds run a train on her.

perverse

Referee
this is a brilliant show. also love the big bang theory atm.

two and a half men is absolute garbage though. it's predictable, boring and extremely low brow... not to mention so overly americanised. i struggle to watch it even when nothing else is on. they must have lobotomized a bunch of monkeys to write the script for it... because healthy monkeys can produce much, much better.

Bulldog Force

Referee
this is a brilliant show. also love the big bang theory atm.

two and a half men is absolute garbage though. it's predictable, boring and extremely low brow... not to mention so overly americanised. i struggle to watch it even when nothing else is on. they must have lobotomized a bunch of monkeys to write the script for it... because healthy monkeys can produce much, much better.
An American sitcome Americanised? Who would've thought!
On a pedantic side note, did you create that image yourself? Cause its Barney Stinson, no Stinton
Nope, google!
He adds to the reason why the show should've been flushed already..

Wow. Well...each to their own.
If it wasn't for him, the show would've already been flushed. He adds most of the laughter to the show.

Each to their own? Have you seen 1 episode of Rules of engagement? Always gets a laugh out of me.

If it wasn't for him, the show would've already been flushed. He adds most of the laughter to the show.
I disagree.

Each to their own? Have you seen 1 episode of Rules of engagement? Always gets a laugh out of me.
I saw the first two. If that's the best they got then so help me God.

I cannot at the very least find any show on your list funny, bar a few episodes of Seinfeld and Becker.

Red Bear

Referee

1. Two and a half men
  2. How I met your mother
  3. Rules of engagement
In the past...

2. Seinfeld
  3. The Nanny
  4. Becker
Go jump off a bridge

Has to be one of the worst shows of all time

In fact only Seinfeld of those shows is decent

Simo

First Grade
I love raymond, I really liked his stand up act, I have a couple, the one at carnegie hall is best.

Becker had some great moments, what a funny cranky bastard he was!

big bang theory is alright as well, cheesy and overly scripted but light hearted easy watching even if you dont laugh outloud a lot.

Very good show. I learn most of my life lessons from Barney (if not from him, then from Charlie Sheen in 2 and a half men).

1. 2 and a half men
2. How I met your mother
3. 30 rock

Latest posts