What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carbs

Valderon

Juniors
I'm the one being told a high school PE teacher knows more on nutrition than a nurse, which is very arrogant BTW.

You're the one who doesn't seem to understand your own professional limits. After all, you're making statements on concepts that are outside the scope of your position and training. So, who are you to comment on someone elses behaviour?

I swear, 'roopy' must be a typing error for 'loopy'. You're absolutely insane.

adamkungl

Immortal
Lets compare Uni degrees...I'm a computer scientist...clearly I know the most about exercise and nutrition.

roopy

Referee
You're the one who doesn't seem to understand your own professional limits. After all, you're making statements on concepts that are outside the scope of your position and training. So, who are you to comment on someone elses behaviour?

I swear, 'roopy' must be a typing error for 'loopy'. You're absolutely insane.
Mate, a high school teacher passes on the knowledge a first year nurse would need before they begin training.
I assume they must know more than that, but as far as i'm aware they only do the same basic training a nurse does in first year, before they go on to seriously study the disease process.
Your 19th century view of what a nurse should know and do is probably from watching too many repeats of M*A*S*H - they seem to love the 'doctor's handmaiden' stereotype.

roopy

Referee
Lets compare Uni degrees...I'm a computer scientist...clearly I know the most about exercise and nutrition.
I'm an RPN, RGN and BNurs who has treated people with diabetes, eating disorders and many associated conditions for the last 33 years (part of the job, but not my main area of expertise).

Apey

Staff member
arrogant wanker.

umad23xv.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
that's all very well and good... but I think programming video games is a little more relevant when discussing exercise...

roopy

Referee
Is there something happening in the fun bar that's got all you people wandering around the forum?

Fein

First Grade
i srsly cannot believe what this thread has turned into.

:lol::lol::lol:

I can!!!

It's like watching Professor Julius Sumner-Miller V's Norman Bates.

Bates is doing well but he has a knife.