What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strongest 17 .....Guessing

winnyason

Juniors
1. B.Stewart 2. Robinson 3. Matai 4. Farrar 5 . D. Williams
6. Lyon 7. Foran
13. Bailey 12. G. Stewart 11. Watmough 10. King 9. Ballin 8. Perry
Bench: Rose, Kite, T. Williams, Galuavo.
Hodkinson, W. Hopoate, Matt cross, terrence seu seu all to play through the year. Side looks ok to me alot reliance on watmough to be top 4 side.

Last edited:

Dutchy

Immortal
T.Williams will start the year in the centres with Farrar injured.

OR, Lyon to the centres, with Foran/Hodko full time with Farrar filling that bench spot as the utility.

Liam

Juniors
1. Stewart
2. Robertson
3. Farrar
4. Lyon
5. D. Williams
6. Foran
7. Hodkinson
8. Rose
9. Ballin
10. Perry
11. Watmough
12. Galuavo
13. Stewart

14. Bailey
15. Kite
16. King
17. Cross

eagles4eva

First Grade
I still think that Des will keep Rose on the bench as a impact forward, starting with King and Perry

seaeagleray

Juniors
I am with Liam. Have Foran and Hodkinson in the halves. As if Jamie get the captain gig let him play in his prefered position. And you never know if the two young fellas can gel well together they may be a orsome pairing for years to come.

Cletus

First Grade
T.Williams will start the year in the centres with Farrar injured.

OR, Lyon to the centres, with Foran/Hodko full time with Farrar filling that bench spot as the utility.

Didn't realise Farrar was injured. What's wrong with him?

Training pix from the Manly daily from Tuesdays session, he looks ok to me now
db7568e9ad23eec645e92836f388d934_resized.jpg

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
1. B.Stewart 2. Robinson 3. Matai 4. Farrar 5 . D. Williams
6. Lyon 7. Foran
13. Bailey 12. G. Stewart 11. Watmough 10. King 9. Ballin 8. Perry
Bench: Rose, Kite, T. Williams, Galuavo.
Hodkinson, W. Hopoate, Matt cross, terrence seu seu all to play through the year. Side looks ok to me alot reliance on watmough to be top 4 side.

That will be the team except Seu Seu for Galuava

Cletus

First Grade

willvillain

Juniors
Guys, guys. It's a Robertson/Robinson joke.

Everyone knows Robbo is the best winger at the club, and won't miss a single minute of footy (again) this year.

SRB_SEA_EAGLE

Juniors
The only question regarding the sides makeup is who is going to wear the no.7.....If Hodkinson can hold the position down , then manly will have a rock solid team across the park. Assuming he can , Foran the no.6 and lyon in the centres with matai as first pick centre.....Apart from the no. 3/4 and 6/7 , the rest of the side pretty much picks itself or will have form players in those positions.

3/4 = matai / lyon
6/7 = foran and hadkinson
= ideally

Otherwise if Hodkinson cant handle the no. 7 , id be tempted to try Farrer and leave everyone as is...meaning lyon plays centre and isnt moved around week to week etc , and foran gets to play the no.6..again no changes week to week because of one player.

farrer at no. 7...whatdyareckon ????

1. Stewart
2. Robertson
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. D. Williams
6. Foran
7. Hodkinson
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Perry
11. Watmough
12. Galuavo
13. Stewart

14. Seu Seu
15. Kite
16. Rose
17. T Williams

Go with this & stick with it & we will do well.

The only question regarding the sides makeup is who is going to wear the no.7.....If Hodkinson can hold the position down , then manly will have a rock solid team across the park. Assuming he can , Foran the no.6 and lyon in the centres with matai as first pick centre.....Apart from the no. 3/4 and 6/7 , the rest of the side pretty much picks itself or will have form players in those positions.

3/4 = matai / lyon
6/7 = foran and hadkinson
= ideally

Otherwise if Hodkinson cant handle the no. 7 , id be tempted to try Farrer and leave everyone as is...meaning lyon plays centre and isnt moved around week to week etc , and foran gets to play the no.6..again no changes week to week because of one player.

farrer at no. 7...whatdyareckon ????

He has done OK when he has been on the park for us but i would think that if Farrer had the talent of a 7 then it would have been unearthed well before this.

Latest posts