What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are ashamed...We are still here

Jason Maher

Immortal
For the record: I don't want to see Melbourne kicked out. Rugby League has had enough of that sort of sh*t.

Eels Dude

Coach
Imagine shelling out all that money to watch your team lose to the team that have systematically cheated the system over five years and have had the premiership they didn't deserve stripped from them. I do feel some sorrow for the Melbourne fans but there are 15 other teams in the premiership who hopefully are doing the right thing by the way of the rules and there fans have been royally f**ked over as well.Disappointing for Storm fans as they now have to wear the stigma of cheats. They however got to celebrate their win in 2007 and 2009, a win that should have belonged to someone else - not Manly or Parramatta as such either but any number of clubs.Well done to the Storm fans for showing how you feel but don't expect a lot of people to share much more than fleeting sympathy....

That's a bit harsh Colonel. I have sympathy for the fans of the Storm and everyone should because I know how I would feel if it were my club. The Storm fans have done nothing wrong. We are all rugby league fans all no matter what team we support and the Melbourne Storm fans would be feeling the lowest of lows at the moment after what they thought was 5 years of glory only to have that taken away for them, and also have to come to the realisation that the club they love and support are nothing but cheats. The diehard Storm fans are the ones suffering most now, for that I have sympathy for them and think any dedicated league fan that loves their club to death should feel the same.

Hindyscrack

Bench
My partner just took my car and keys to get Maccas for dinner in Cremorne.

My keys are on a Storm lanyard with Storm keyrings. He was verbally abused and punched as he waited for our order for holding my keys.

I feel cheated and broken. Like i've lost a limb.

Thats a disgrace!

These people are the real scum of the world

Jason Maher

Immortal
@Dani: here was I thinking we weren't dickheads about our sporting rivalries like in most other parts of the world. I wear my Blues jersey around constantly in Brisbane, but apart from the odd "NSW suck!" walking past a pub, I've never been accosted for it. f**king slack, and even more f**king slack given it was a Maccas and there no doubt families with kids there to witness it all.

p.s. someone please ban Dragonstyle. He does NOT represent our club or our fans.

j0nesy

Bench
Yep, well done.

Personally I'm not surprised which clubs supporters have disgraced themselves the most.

As said earlier, the true scum of the league they follow.

That's no surprise coming from a Rorter's fan. While most of us feel some sympathy, I wouldn't be surprised if one day you guys share some empathy with the Storm fans. Oops didn't mean to tar all Rorter's fans with the same brush... Sorry.

Dragonstyle

Juniors
@everyone crying at meplease eat sh*t and die slow, just like the scum club from melbourne. before you die be sure to ask wauldron how that court case against nathan brown is going hahahaha!!!!!!!!@jason maher, how many teams do you support you deadsh*t? I don't give a f**k what you think or say, you don't speak for MY TEAM. "Oh Dragonstyle doesn't represent the Dragons blah blah blah" just shut the f**k up and die slow merkin?No mercy for you scum, the verbal abuse that awaits your club is a reality, not by me, but by vocal fans of EVERY team wether you like it or not. You cheated with the salary cap and you cheated with bringing grappling to the game. The scum should be kicked out never to return.We merged for this??? Shame on you NRL.

I hate the storm, I want the Storm to lose in every game they play. I would be happy to see them get flogged by 50 every week. But I dont want to see this. Season ruined by stupid off the field sh*t, great memories for the fans, destroyed by selfish f**kwits.

It makes me angry in so many ways. It makes me angry that my team was cheated out of any chance of competing for the 07, 08 and 09 premierships. It makes me angry that the short sightedness of a few assholes will probably ruin rugby league in victoria, thus cheapening rugby leagues tv deal and losing sponsorship as well as fans.
It makes me angry that the fans of the Storm have been treated this way. It makes me angry that Smith, Inglis, Slater & Cronk will all be underdone for Origin, thus probably giving the title to nsw. It just sucks.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Instead of a $500k fine they should have made the Storm let fans in for free for every game and refunded ticketed members for this season.

Jason Maher

Immortal
@everyone crying at meplease eat sh*t and die slow, just like the scum club from melbourne. before you die be sure to ask wauldron how that court case against nathan brown is going hahahaha!!!!!!!!@jason maher, how many teams do you support you deadsh*t? I don't give a f**k what you think or say, you don't speak for MY TEAM. "Oh Dragonstyle doesn't represent the Dragons blah blah blah" just shut the f**k up and die slow merkin?No mercy for you scum, the verbal abuse that awaits your club is a reality, not by me, but by vocal fans of EVERY team wether you like it or not. You cheated with the salary cap and you cheated with bringing grappling to the game. The scum should be kicked out never to return.We merged for this??? Shame on you NRL.

You don't represent St. George-Illawarra or it's fans because we don't go around making threats of violence to rival supporters.

Fein

First Grade
j0nesy: Fein's a Bunnies fan.

:lol:

Mate it's shame that great supporters like you get lumped in with these imbeciles.

This idiot, Rexxy and others have I'm afraid shown their true colours today and it's a sad reflection on your club as to the bitterness that still exists because of the merge.

j0nesy

Bench
j0nesy: Fein's a Bunnies fan.

Well there you go, thought he'd have to be a Rorter's supporter ;-) Just goes to show not all of a club's supporters behave in the same way, I generally like Souffs supporters. Which in a kind of odd way highlights the point I was making. Also, sorry to the Bunnies fans for:
a) Having to put up with Fien as a fellow supporter; and
b) If you thought I was suggesting that you guys had rorted the cap - no one would be stupid enough to suggest that with the playing rosters you guys have had over the past 20 years. ;-)

Jason Maher

Immortal
@Fein: I'm still bitter (and always will be I suspect) at the manner in which the Steelers to all intents and purposes folded. And I hate Melbourne because of their part in it. And I do honestly wonder how many of their supporters felt any grief at the loss of my team, or your team. But booting them from the comp won't undo those past wrongs, and won't achieve anything at all as far as I'm concerned. Nor will mercilessly giving it to their fans, as tempting as that is after 11 years of sh*t from them about '99.

Fein

First Grade
Well there you go, thought he'd have to be a Rorter's supporter Just goes to show not all of a club's supporters behave in the same way, I generally like Souffs supporters. Which in a kind of odd way highlights the point I was making. Also, sorry to the Bunnies fans for:
a) Having to put up with Fien as a fellow supporter; and
b) If you thought I was suggesting that you guys had rorted the cap - no one would be stupid enough to suggest that with the playing rosters you guys have had over the past 20 years.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is not fail.

This is MASSIVE FAIL!!!!!!!!

Hindyscrack

Bench
Instead of a $500k fine they should have made the Storm let fans in for free for every game and refunded ticketed members for this season.

Great Idea

A way to punish the club financially but giving the supporters a reason to stick behind the club in tough times.

This not totally runing the good work done by the club 'off the field' over the past 12 years and giving the union mob a leg up.

Storm supporters and members should seriously consider taking this up with the NRL and appointed senior management.

Fein

First Grade
@Fein: I'm still bitter (and always will be I suspect) at the manner in which the Steelers to all intents and purposes folded. And I hate Melbourne because of their part in it. And I do honestly wonder how many of their supporters felt any grief at the loss of my team, or your team. But booting them from the comp won't undo those past wrongs, and won't achieve anything at all as far as I'm concerned. Nor will mercilessly giving it to their fans, as tempting as that is after 11 years of sh*t from them about '99.

Mate, that's fair enough too.

Souths fans could be out here arguing the same cause about our exclusion and posting bitter diatribes I suppose but they aren't.

Here we have a clubs supporters seeing their darkest day and which clubs supporters are overwhelmingly represented in the kicking them when they're down stakes?

The Dragons fans.

nqcowboy87

Bench

can we kick this dumbass blow in off the forums

j0nesy

Bench
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is not fail.

This is MASSIVE FAIL!!!!!!!!

How old are you Fien? Rather hijack the topic I suggest that we leave this thread to the Melbourne fans, whom I originally posted to express my sympathy and support for. Personally I'd rather do that than take cheap pot shots at each others clubs based on the extreme comments of a few fans.