What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

Paullyboy

Coach
My hatred towards the Roosters is well known, but I'll no doubt get involved in this thread a little more as it warms up

Fein

First Grade
Foundation club, just won the SG Ball premiership, second most premierships of any surviving club in the game.....

I reckon they'll come good.

In-goal

Bench
I must say watching the morning news the crowd looked pathetic, especially after it followed the highlights from the AFL in Melbourne last night.

The NRL might be to blame on this matter, as a few of my mates aren't even intrested in this season with the whole Melbourne can't compete fiasco. To put it bluntly I'm surprised that anyone thinks that their club is sailing in following seas during this time.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 years old.. What the hell has the owners of this club been doing
over the past 100 years?

Members? juniors? Crowds?

What a joke.

Deadset blight on the game.
Crowds?

Average Roosters crowd in 2009 was 14,388.
Higher than Canberra, Cronulla, Manly, Melbourne, Parramatta and Penrith. 3 of those sides made the finals.

Average Roosters crowd in 2008 was 14,317
Higher than Canberra, Cronulla, Melbourne, Parramatta, Penrith, Dragons and Warriors.

Average Roosters crowd in 2007 was 12,014
Higher than Canberra, Cronulla and Melbourne

Average Roosters crowd in 2006 was 11,889
Higher than Canberra, Melbourne, Souths and Warriors.

Thus over the past 5 seasons, their average has increased by 3,000 per game.

Over the past 5 seasons, their average crowd has been bigger than Melbourne.

Lets move next onto Juniors. If the Roosters manage to have just one junior make first grade, that's better than Melbourne's effort over the past 13 seasons.

Members? Well if average crowds has increased by 3000 per game in just 5 seasons, one would be able to safely say that the number of their members is growing as well. Plus being a club that has been around for over 100 years, there's a good chance that their number of members is going to increase every year significantly.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
lol @ the poll result :lol:

YES
clear.gif
5 0.19% NO
clear.gif
2,568 99.81%

:lol:

Keysee

Juniors
So that makes it o/k? Oh I did the wrong thing, It's not the first time the germ has done it.

Suppose Billy being a repeat offender is like Brett Stewart groping young women against their will. At least Billy owned up to his mistake and has apologised. Fullbacks are such a grubby lot

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Suppose Billy being a repeat offender is like Brett Stewart groping young women against their will. At least Billy owned up to his mistake and has apologised. Fullbacks are such a grubby lot

Yep if Stewart is convicted he can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned, But Stewart's alleged victim Isn't willing to change her statement three times to get a low life woman basher out of the sh*t like some other stupid spouse of a germ from down south.