What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

jc155776

Coach
This poll needed bumping after the last round of whinging storm fans blaming Gallop for enforcing the rules on their scummy club.

At least Germany can admit what they did was wrong.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
I know slaters a dirty little scum.

Storm full-back Billy Slater can escape a suspension for the feet-first tackle that led to a penalty try in Sunday's 36-14 loss to Brisbane in Melbourne.
Slater received a grade one dangerous contact charge for the 23rd minute incident, which resulted in a rare penalty try being awarded by video referee Steve Clark.
The Test custodian appeared to go into a tackle legs first, attempting to stop Broncos winger Jharal Yow Yeh scoring in the corner.
Slater was placed on report but he will escape any ban if he enters an early guilty plea.
He will miss only Saturday's round 10 clash with the Raiders in Canberra if he contests the charge and is unsuccessful.
No other charges arose from the weekend matches, although one fixture remains in round nine with the Roosters hosting North Queensland at Sydney Football Stadium this evening
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/05/10/2894996.htm

dollyhands

Juniors

Storm full-back Billy Slater can escape a suspension for the feet-first tackle that led to a penalty try in Sunday's 36-14 loss to Brisbane in Melbourne.
Slater received a grade one dangerous contact charge for the 23rd minute incident, which resulted in a rare penalty try being awarded by video referee Steve Clark.
The Test custodian appeared to go into a tackle legs first, attempting to stop Broncos winger Jharal Yow Yeh scoring in the corner.
Slater was placed on report but he will escape any ban if he enters an early guilty plea.
He will miss only Saturday's round 10 clash with the Raiders in Canberra if he contests the charge and is unsuccessful.
No other charges arose from the weekend matches, although one fixture remains in round nine with the Roosters hosting North Queensland at Sydney Football Stadium this evening
Slater was quoted after the game saying he knew as soon as he done it that he'd done the wrong thing

its the leadup to origin as long as you play for queensland you can behead a player and walk away with a few carryover points :D

ThreadFail.jpg

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Yes it is, the other times it was legal... ps you suck monkey c**k:lol:

Leading with the feet has never been legal you intellectually deprived f**kwit. You should be made wear a sign that says "I'm stupid." that way no one would have to acknowledge your inept sense of reality.

"Excuse me ... oops, never mind. I didn't see your sign."

ARR DAARE YOU SUCK MONKEY C**k:lol:

Minotaur

Juniors
I have got to magnify this a little, because not everyone storm related are scum:

Storm Management = SCUM
Storm Coaching Staff = SCUM (we know you knew, don't try and deny it)
Storms Star Players = SCUM (as if you didn't know you were cheating the cap - did you really think the boat that rolled off the back of the truck was added to your cap??)
Storms Lower Paid Players = NOT SCUM (I will give you the benefit of the doubt as you probably didn't enjoy the backdoor spoils of your star team mates).
Storm Supporters = DEFINITELY NOT SCUM (and I applaud you for sticking with your team, even though they have been caught with a 20% cap advantage over their competitors).

You might not agree with this, but it is the TRUTH.

simostorm

Bench
100 years old.. What the hell has the owners of this club been doing
over the past 100 years?

Members? juniors? Crowds?

What a joke.

Deadset blight on the game.