What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Matai

Hutchy86

Juniors
Also rich for Manly supporters to say he milked it - look at that genetic crime against nature, Watmong, and the number of times he'd throw his hands up in the air for a penalty, after being tackled or fumbling a ball.

Lucky the NRL don't have positive discrimination for players with mental special needs.
:lol::lol::lol:
love it

Glenn

First Grade
Matai should have gotten 10 in the bin just for the dissent shown in walking away from Maxwell.
Hopefully the grub will be sidelined for at least a month.

and yet, Matai gets the most points for Manly in the Fantasy Rugby League?

How did Lyon poll 2 points in the Dally M? Surely, after a win like that, all points should go to the winning team?

Oh yeah, I forgot, Laurie Daley was the judge. :sarcasm:

In some ways, I hope NSW gets beaten again this year - just so that Daley can be kicked off the selection panel. If Hindy were a queenslander, he would be the first one picked.

Dessie wouldnt even pick Lyon at 5/8, so why the hell are NSW playing him at 5/8?

donkeywong

Juniors
biggest dog in the game..even fox commentaters last night were taking the piss out of him...6-8 weeks for his cheap shots!:lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Revenge is a dish best served by an angry 102kg human sledge hammer
LOLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Love it!! :lol::lol:

I have no problem with any player that stays down after a Matai high shot. The guy is a cat and has to fix his game.
Agreed. Anything to highlight the sh*t that he serves up each game is good. Will go a long way to show the authorities what a grub he is.

Agreed.

And as for this "slight tap" nonsense (From Daily Tele web report) -

At the time, Hayne had no idea who or where he was. He'd just suffered a high shot from Manly's Steve Matai and was concussed.

Bit rich to assume he laid down for it, though I suppose a bit of his cry-wolf in the past wouldn't help the perception of him.

Also rich for Manly supporters to say he milked it - look at that genetic crime against nature, Watmong, and the number of times he'd throw his hands up in the air for a penalty, after being tackled or fumbling a ball.

Lucky the NRL don't have positive discrimination for players with mental special needs.

Hahahaha Heart. <3

JessEel

Matai is a true gentleman and one of the cleanest players in the league. To say otherwise is just nonsense.

Polygraph says you lie!

chart.jpg

Forty20

First Grade
I just hope in round 16, Matai attempts the same thing against Petero.

Monty Betham tried the swinging arm to Petero's head a few years ago and ended up with a broken arm.

proto

Juniors
and yet, Matai gets the most points for Manly in the Fantasy Rugby League?

How did Lyon poll 2 points in the Dally M? Surely, after a win like that, all points should go to the winning team?

In some ways, I hope NSW gets beaten again this year - just so that Daley can be kicked off the selection panel. If Hindy were a queenslander, he would be the first one picked.

Dessie wouldnt even pick Lyon at 5/8, so why the hell are NSW playing him at 5/8?

ha well said. Daley is a dope & the fact he has some sort of say in anything amazes me

Gronk

Staff member

JessEel

WHAT?? We hardly flogged them?? And Jamie was by far their best!