What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R11 | Sun | Dragons 14-22 Raiders | WIN Stadium

Result: Dragons v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CGD

Juniors
We've already kissed 2009 goodbye. It was a mostly frustrating year, with some good wins in the back half, e.g. Storm, Broncos, Dragons at home.

aussies1st

Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if we lost, we are too dam inconsistent and still don't do the basic right. Even these new Dragons will probably continue doing the basic right.

SerbDragon

Coach
it really is about time we break this hoodoo the raiders have over us, enough is enough already man far out

mongoose

Coach
This is the Dragons' record v Canberra, it's not pretty.
Lost 12-24: 2009 @ Canberra
Lost 12-19: 2008 @ Wollongong
Lost 14-21: 2008 @ Canberra
Won 58-16: 2007 @ Wollongong
Lost 6 -30: 2007 @ Canberra
Lost 12-31: 2006 @ Canberra
Lost 22-42: 2005 @ Canberra
Lost 12-21: 2004 @ Kogarah
Lost 18-19: 2003 @ Kogarah
Lost 14-18: 2003 @ Canberra
Drew 21-21: 2002 @ Wollongong

Considering the Dragons will be without, Boyd, Costigan, Creagh, Cooper, Morris, Weyman through State Of Origin and Jeremy Smith, Nathan Fien and Peni Tagive through injury and that Beau Scott returns early from injury along with Saffy, Saints will field a side that's had very little minutes on the field in recent times.
If the Dragons win, it will be another outstanding result for the coach. Bennett's Dragons couldn't overcome the hoodoo last year but subsequent form showed the wheels had fallen off at that stage of the season. Saints would otherwise have no hope in this game but with Bennett at the helm, I believe they can still win.

Wow, that is ownage.

Not as bad as our record against the storm though...

Paullyboy

Coach
I hate saying this, but I never trust the Raiders when travelling. I think the Drags should be a much shorter price for this game.

18to87

First Grade
Oz tips already had the results from todays games in, maybe they are seeing the future.

Warriors 41 - Souths 18
Raiders 28 - Dragons 20

Bloody hope not!

Ulysseus

Bench
FOR f**kS SAKE ON THE HUNT INJURY!
I've reluctantly tipped Canberra, hoping for a Saints win, but they are without a lot of troops.
The Hunt thing just stretches the problem even further.
Honestly, how the f**k did he do that in the warm up?
Still, better then than in the opening minute of the game.