What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Ulysseus

Bench
You like pretty pictures xaxaxaxa it would be funny to see the percentage of your posts re pretty pictures :lol: is there a picture forum your a member of mate!
wtf72-6.jpg

Once again I make a good paste full of reason and the St George/Illawarra/St George-Illawarra ignore it as they always ignore logic.

Fein

First Grade
Feinsy would make a good useless psychiatrist. Answers question with useless question back
to the person asking the question, as if the answer somehow lies within themselves....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This thread just keeps giving, doesn't it?

Fein

First Grade
Baron, I don't think you as one of the protagonists in this thread is in any position to start throwing around claims relating to a lack of eduction.
The last dickhead that claimed to be a "mathematical genius" in here couldn't answer either of the calculus questions put to him, one of which was pretty f**king simple.
Don't go down a similar path............

As for why you keep getting told off in relation to the * you so desire next to 2010, well, open up your eyes buddy.
Saints are not illegally assembled, the storm were, the storm did not even get to the grand final, they were in no way "the best" team of 2010 as much as they were the illegal team of 2010.
Everytime you suggest that they were the benchmark for 2010 it raises a few eyebrows, everytime you suggest that Saints took a premiership Parra and Manly "turned their noses up at" you contradict the statements you made congratulating Saints on their win.
Again, I will repeat, the storm were not even present on GF day 2010, they were not in the running for the trophy and had not been since April, they were also should not have been in the running for the seasons previous to this dating back to 2006.
Unless you consider cheating the cornerstone of the competition, the storm are not, and never were, the "benchmark".
Avoid sweeping statements such as "the storm would have won the GF", they probably stood a good chance, after all, they were f**kING CHEATING!

Nice try, Dapto.

I never claimed to be a mathematical genius, I called YOU and your ilk, mathematical spastics.

Why, one may ask?

Well, you can't f**king COUNT, that's why!!!

the-count.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ahh.. you know when fein gets upset.. he starts using capitals...

Fein

First Grade
Back on topic, have there been any updates from NRL HQ regarding the mythical merge premiership count?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Tell me more about these "redfern herpes" you've experienced.

they arrived shortly after a celebration i had around 3rd october..

they're red & green, and bloody annoying....

no matter how many times i treat them, they keep coming back..

I didnt say it was official I am just saying the best team(and yes they were the best team being 1.5 million or whatever over the cap) and as such there needs to be an * next to this premiership.

Didn't Manly also BEAT that ILLEGALLY assembled team, 40-0?

Should that have an asterisk next to it?

You are making a massive assumption that just because that a cheating team is over the cap with a team of champions, that they will naturally:

1. make the GF in the first place. (Not always the case)
  2. Win that GF. (Also not always the case, see: Manly)
Baron Von Buttmunch, you may need to remove that string of crystal balls from your well worn sphincter and give them a dust off because you're talking some serious sh*t.

Put that * next to your name with a disclaimer for "bitter tears which may cause hilarity"

Didn't Manly also BEAT that ILLEGALLY assembled team, 40-0?

Should that have an asterisk next to it?

You are making a massive assumption that just because that a cheating team is over the cap with a team of champions, that they will naturally:

1. make the GF in the first place. (Not always the case)
  2. Win that GF. (Also not always the case, see: Manly)
Baron Von Buttmunch, you may need to remove that string of crystal balls from your well worn sphincter and give them a dust off because you're talking some serious sh*t.

Put that * next to your name with a disclaimer for "bitter tears which may cause hilarity"

Why they won?

Why they won?

My point exactly, you peanut.

Why put an asterisk on this years comp when there is no guarantee that the Storm would have been anywhere near winning the 2010 GF.

They have lost before when they were apparently the best team, didn't they?

Their illegally assembled team lost to Manly 40-0, but you want to put an asterisk on this year.

Are you really this stupid?

Fein

First Grade
My point exactly, you peanut.

Why put an asterisk on this years comp when there is no guarantee that the Storm would have been anywhere near winning the 2010 GF.

They have lost before when they were apparently the best team, didn't they?

Their illegally assembled team lost to Manly 40-0, but you want to put an asterisk on this year.

Are you really this stupid?

:lol::lol:

O.M.F.G.!!!!!!!!!