What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestlemania XXVII thread **SPOILERS**

Matt23

Staff member
Of course it's going to end up with Cole copping a stunner...kinda surprised that did'nt happen

RedVDave

First Grade
If I were Jack Swagger I would be pretty sh!tty that I got put in this cr*pfest especially seeing he won MITB last year, this blokes talents always seem to go to waste or gets booked poorly.

Big Pete

Referee
If I were Jack Swagger I would be pretty sh!tty that I got put in this cr*pfest especially seeing he won MITB last year, this blokes talents always seem to go to waste or gets booked poorly.

Being involved in one of the biggest angles heading into the PPV will do more for him than being involved in some MitB match where he'll undoubtedly lose.

This run is really Swagger's last chance to prove he's anything more than a WWE Mid-Carder.

I've heard they scrapped it too, and they only have another 3-4 undercard matches left to add to the card:

Dolph/Lay-Cool vs Morrison/Trish/Kelly (could be broken down into 2 separate matches)
Corre vs Show/Kane/Christian/Kingston
Bryan vs Sheamus

and that will be it. Honestly, outside of that I can't see anyone else who really needs to be on the card, so I guess they don't need MITB (which is a glorified spotfest to give a few guys their mania payout).

RedVDave

First Grade
No.

But I do prefer it over having the match at Mania.

I prefer to have it as a seperate PPV myself as well (if it must be done) simply because MITB match's always deny of us US & IC title matches and Tag matches because most of the title of hodlers are always in the match.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Great....Now we have to put up with that overated fat arsed ugly bitch Snooki at Wrestlemania.

Man i wish i had that video of her getting punched out on Jersey Shore....Man that was sweet.

Great....Now we have to put up with that overated fat arsed ugly bitch Snooki at Wrestlemania.

Man i wish i had that video of her getting punched out on Jersey Shore....Man that was sweet.

Can't be any worse than the Divas matches over the past few years. Remember last year's divas tag match with the botched pin?

Latest posts