What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestlemania XXVII thread **SPOILERS**

That won't be for the tag titles then :? Perhaps they can do that an elimination match to finish off with Show vs Jackson.

Shouldn't be a tag titles match, why have Gabriel and Slater competing with Barrett and Jackson at ring side. Doesn't make sense, a 4v4 tag match would be much better. Going off the Raw results SGL is probably on the money, but if so I hope the Corre pretty much squash them, they are supposed to be the most powerful group on Smackdown, yet they could be facing 2 comedy characters.

Shouldn't be a tag titles match, why have Gabriel and Slater competing with Barrett and Jackson at ring side. Doesn't make sense, a 4v4 tag match would be much better. Going off the Raw results SGL is probably on the money, but if so I hope the Corre pretty much squash them, they are supposed to be the most powerful group on Smackdown, yet they could be facing 2 comedy characters.
Marella + Kozlov might not be involved after the result on SmackDown

Wade Barrett def Kofi Kingston for the IC Title.

I reckon we might see Kingston + one more unused face team with Big Show and Kane. There were the rumours of Kevin Nash a while ago, that could be a possibility.

I've read the SD spoilers, certainly a better option there. I think Booker would be a better option than Diesel though.

Agent Mulder

Bench
snookie-punched-in-the-face.gif

OMG....Made my night.
That is the only reason that anyone knows who she is!!!
That guy did her a huge favor.

I just cant work out why people watch this sh*t??
I would rather cut out my eyeballs then watch this overated crap.
Even The Simple Life is better.

Funny I feel the same about Raw.

Simple Life > Raw

Card finalised. Should be a decent show (WM always is), but I can't see it being one of the great wrestlemanias, it just lacks the big money match.

Big Pete

Referee
I'll definitely still be ordering despite all my whinging.

Today was a really good go home show, it fixed a lot of issues I had.

Parra Pride

Coach
Going off what happened at Raw I am calling the Miz to retain the WWE title, with a little help from a certain great one.

Big Pete

Referee
If Miz pulls off the Mania victory, he deserves it. Easily the MVP of the feud.

Has anyone seen his interview on Connan?

Parra Pride

Coach
If Miz pulls off the Mania victory, he deserves it. Easily the MVP of the feud.

Has anyone seen his interview on Connan?

His interview on Conan was hilarious, I remember when he came out to Australia he was on Good News Week and he was hilarious on there as well.

yeah, came across last year for a bit. Apparently he is somewhat of a Rugby fan. No idea to what extent though. He's come a long way in 12 months, this time last year people were going beserk because he was 'mentoring' Daniel Bryan on NXT.

There was footage of him on youtube taken by a fan at a fan day a while back (when he was tagging with JoMo on ECW), where the 2 of them were signing shirts and stuff together along with other guys (ECW roster, so those 2 were pretty much the main attraction). Some guy told JoMo he was the future of the WWE, Miz stood up and pretended to go nuts, telling everyone else to give up and go home because Morrison is the future of the WWE, not any of them. Can't find it anymore, but it was very funny.

Last edited:

Agent Mulder

Bench
I have a feeling Miz will retain at WM
This being the first WM where both heels will walk out as Champions.