What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Origin I | 25 May | QLD 16-12 NSW | Suncorp #origin

SOO1: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
You've spent this whole thread bagging out a fullback on DEBUT who atleast ran hard and got involved and was safe as houses under the high ball. Did you even see our pathetic front row. King and Snowden are the 2 slowest props Ive ever seen play Origin.

You're not wrong there. Hellooooo, are there any f**kng props who know how to run hard and straight in NSW and can play more than 8 minutes?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Ennis is the one who farked the game for NSW....that kick on the 4th tackle was pathetic.
Blues were just getting some momentum then. Should have played another tackle or two & gone to one of the attacking players. Add that to twoheads bar of soap fumble in the first half when they were on attack. Useless turd Ennis is.

Pigskin

Juniors
blues have 5 or 6 players that everybody knows are not up to it, yet they keep getting picked hehe

usual suspects for all to see

Another great night for the mighty maroons .... suck shit blues

Oink !

Ghoulies

Bench
Gallen once again is responsible for the defensive lapse that gives QLD the game. For a guy with such a remarkable work ethic, he sure does slacken off at the most inopportune times.

Oh and Matt Scott was best on ground and it isn't even close. The Blues captain can bitch about QLD holding down in the ruck as the reason for him and his fellow forwards getting dominated, but the fact is that Scott and Civo are a class above any front rower in NSW.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The worst player on the field was King. He's got to go.

And Dugan. Why he wasn't awful he simply isn't as good as Hayne and we need more point in us. Very very simple.

f**k off Dugan and King and we'll win this series.

ironhorse

Juniors
I would replace Morris for Hayne easy one do it tomorrow ,Gasnier was useless Tonight but id keep him imo .Young offers absolutely nothing replace him with Farah and keep Ennis best of both worlds, Bird out for Whatmough , Weyman in for merrin .King out for anyone ! much better looking team imo.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
why is everyone rating Pearces game? i thought he was terrible yet again, no spark, kicks were pathetic...........soward wasnt much better, but atleast he could kick the f**kign ball

Ladmate

Bench
If Ennis retains his spot Farah will never ever get picked. Swap Morris for Hayne. Tolman for King.

Danish

Referee
You've spent this whole thread bagging out a fullback on DEBUT who atleast ran hard and got involved and was safe as houses under the high ball. Did you even see our pathetic front row. King and Snowden are the 2 slowest props Ive ever seen play Origin.

He took the spot of NSW's hands down, unquestionably most dangerous player. He deserved additional scrutiny.

Having a solid or half decent game is not good enough when you replaced the best origin player NSW has had in the past 5 years.

Dragon

Coach
Bravo Ennis, you twohead nuffie for your little surprise kick that got Qld back in front. What a turd.

This. We score, go up field and then he kicks from DH gifting them ideal position. Instead of doing what had been working i.e. letting Pearec or Soward find grass. Then he lets Scott run 20 F*cking mtrs straight over him. But hey lets blame Dugan and Gasnier..

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Why does Gallen go away from his natural game when he plays for NSW?

Don't get me wrong I think he played well but he usually offloads like there's no tomorrow. Not a single one tonight.

That's where QLD tore us apart in the end.......a ton of second phase play.

Would just like to see him play like he does for the Sharkies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
young was possibler the worse for NSW now that i think of it, how ordinary was the selection and him, hell, id take gidley anyday over Young,

Latest posts