What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 NRLW

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Broncos should have had their second send off today. Clark should have been sent off (not binned) for her dog shot shoulder charge.
Parra absolutely blew it though. Should have scored 2 or 3 time when brisbane were down to 11.

Hard not to laugh at Darryn Lockyer's comments during the Titans v Roosters game in the first half. He was going on about how the Titans were outplaying the Roosters, yet the Roosters finished the first half leading 18-8 and won the match 30-8. He should be renamed "Kiss of Death".

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Hard not to laugh at Darryn Lockyer's comments during the Titans v Roosters game in the first half. He was going on about how the Titans were outplaying the Roosters, yet the Roosters finished the first half leading 18-8 and won the match 30-8. He should be renamed "Kiss of Death".
No temptation to laugh here at all when Gould complained that officials had become too "pedantic" when it came to seeking out knock-ons and were ruining the flow of the game. This from the self-awareness lacking big-head who popularised the term bobble and the expression " I think I saw a little bobble in there". Unbelievable.

Saturday afternoon, battle for the Minor Premiership between the Knights and the Roosters. Both teams are on 12 competition points, with the Titans on 10 points. Even though it is the second last last round of the NRLW regular season, whoever wins this match is unlikely to get pipped for it in Round 9 as both the Knights and the Roosters have far weaker opponents that round.

Edit - Knights v Roosters match kick-off is at 1.30 pm (AEST) on Saturday 9 September 2023.

Last edited:

Pneuma

First Grade
Upton is a freak. Told my family to watch her today and she didn’t let me down. A great game