What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Sun | Raiders 18-47 Rabbitohs | Canberra

R23: CAN v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sean18

Juniors
:roll: Yep. Just like the Eels made us look good. Just like the Dragons made us look good.

137-28 since we started our dominant run after being down 20-0. 137-28 in 210 minutes of football.

We're quietly building something very special. We're in as hot form as red hot form gets. The Cowboys looked rusty...4 in a row i think.

Eels were terrible that night, they could have made the Titans look good. And with the Dragons they choked, it had nothing to do with you. I can't wait for the Cowboys to bring you back down to earth.

BunniesMan

Immortal
And your differential is still negative :lol:
Yes but before it was negative by heaps. Now it's negative by just 5.

If we beat the Cowboys by anything near what we did today and if the Knights get spanked by the Broncos like they will...we might just be in the 8 by Monday week.

Sean18

Juniors
yes but before it was negative by heaps. Now it's negative by just 5.

if we beat the cowboys by anything near what we did today and if the knights get spanked by the broncos like they will...we might just be in the 8 by monday week.

Hahahahaha

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yes but before it was negative by heaps. Now it's negative by just 5.

If we beat the Cowboys by anything near what we did today and if the Knights get spanked by the Broncos like they will...we might just be in the 8 by Monday week.
:lol: You've still got to play us. So even if by some freak event you belt the Cowboys and the Broncos belt us, you've still got to beat us on Old Boys Day. We don't lose too many last home games for the year ...

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol: You beat two wooden spoon contenders. Deary me.
Right after beating the reigning premiers. And look how solid the Eels looked the week before and week after we played them. It was us that completely dismantled them.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The eels always have a performance like that in them. I am not saying Souths are bad they are certainly a really good attacking unit but the game against the Cowboys will be more of a measuring stick than beating two rubbish sides and I say that as a supporter of one of them.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: You've still got to play us. So even if by some freak event you belt the Cowboys and the Broncos belt us, you've still got to beat us on Old Boys Day. We don't lose too many last home games for the year ...

and when souths win next week and newcastle lose, you can both play off in round 26 for the right to get completely and utterly fisted by a more talented, better coached and more motivated Melbourne Storm

good luck lads, one of you can join the raiders boys in Vegas at the end of round 26, the other can join us a week later... those are your options

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
Ignoring all the mental pygmies and the awesome internet fighting I agree Pete that our defense was suspect on the edges on both sides at times which is a worry. That said we are so dangerous with Luke finding form, Burgess has been great for us and Merritt at fullback has been to long coming.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
:roll: Yep. Just like the Eels made us look good. Just like the Dragons made us look good.

You've played two games against sides at the bottom of the table and came back against a team who is struggling for motivation

Don't get too excited.

The big scores are due to all the great attacking players at Souths, but I'd be very worried about the 18 you conceded today.

Against the top sides you won't get such easy possession, and you don't have the defence to win games with less than 50% possession.

BunniesMan

Immortal
and when souths win next week and newcastle lose, you can both play off in round 26 for the right to get completely and utterly fisted by a more talented, better coached and more motivated Melbourne Storm

good luck lads, one of you can join the raiders boys in Vegas at the end of round 26, the other can join us a week later... those are your options
lol @ comparing a spoon contender to a top 8 contender.

The Storm will be cocky, the storm are far from perfect, they were beaten in Melbourne by your mob. They'll be on a streak of however many and they'll look at us in 8th spot and take it easy. We'll upset them.

Souths v Storm GF is a possibility though.

Raider_69

Post Whore
escobar is right
for all the raiders v eels shite fight
the fact is in 2011 we're both shite teams and souths are marginally better with more motivation at this end of the season.

they are fighting for the right to get belted by the storm in round one of the finals... at least our sides have put us out of our 26 long misery

BunniesMan

Immortal
You've played two games against sides at the bottom of the table and came back against a team who is struggling for motivation

Don't get too excited.

The big scores are due to all the great attacking players at Souths, but I'd be very worried about the 18 you conceded today.

Against the top sides you won't get such easy possession, and you don't have the defence to win games with less than 50% possession.
12 of those 18 were when the game was over and we noticeably relaxed. If we played the full 80 like we did the week before they wouldn't have scored more than 1 try.

Next Friday will be a very good test. If we can't beat a rusty Cowboys at home we're not a top 8 team. But I think we'll keep it up and beat them.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
lol @ comparing a spoon contender to a top 8 contender.

The Storm will be cocky, the storm are far from perfect, they were beaten in Melbourne by your mob. They'll be on a streak of however many and they'll look at us in 8th spot and take it easy. We'll upset them.

Souths v Storm GF is a possibility though.
:lol: Not when Souths miss the finals it isn't.