What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Sun | Raiders 18-47 Rabbitohs | Canberra

R23: CAN v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
Head knock.

He's back from a major injury. Ever consider the possibility he might need more than 1 week to be back to his best? He might still be short of full flight on Friday. If Taylor, Crocker and co get in his face and rough him up early he might be unsettled and have another mediocre game.
While I don't normally agree with Bunniesman, Thurston generally has a long recovery period after injuries till he finds form again. Took him over a year after his shoulder problem in 2010.

The rest of the team are firing on all cylinders though, so he doesn't necessarily need to be at his best

skeepe

Immortal
The cruelest thing the Raiders have done to us fans this year is to thrash the Sharks in round 1 and give us hope.

BM1979

Juniors
The cruelest thing the Raiders have done to us fans this year is to thrash the Sharks in round 1 and give us hope.

Canberra feel like Souths of old to me , they hype themselves up to play the Saints each year as their Grand Final , Souths do it in a trial game though

Sean18

Juniors
The mighty South Sydney army. Any of those great individuals you came across in this photo?

According to our twitter this is our fans waiting for our boys to board the bus. Loyal fans we are.

There would be about 4 teeth between the lot of them.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I love interesting stats. Just learnt this was our most points scored in consecutive weeks since 1910. The most in 101 years. We've been just that good this last few weeks.

Last edited:
Good win by the Rabbits, though it really is in vein. The highest they can get to 8th where they'll be molested week 1 of the finals. On the other hand we were an absolute rabble.

So anyways, do you guys wanna see what being butthurt is?

Give me a few moments.

typical Bogan goes missing and a try is scored

and now Bogan just lets him score under the post untouched

3 tries now Bogan has let in

4 tries

Bogan is a joke

easily outpaced by Inglis

Bogan lets in another

Bogan again :lol:

bombed try by Bogan with a forward pass

doesn't compensate for the 5 he has let in

Lol Bogan can't even kick a 40/20 right.

Bogan can't even run down Inglis.

Bogan is just that slow.

And the useless Bogan.

The Bogan is such a great defensive Fullback, evident by the 500 tries he has let in today.

The Bogan has let another one in.

Dugan limping, looks like a new pimple has sprung up.

Dugan lol.

He's far too slow. Lock's probably more his go.

lol @ Faiders!

lol @ Bogan.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It reminds me of last year after we got a few decisions go our way against Penrith and a few of them carried a grudge for ages. ChrisD still goes on with it. What weirdos.