What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundwave Revolution

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I'm not buying that excuse from them at all. I reckon Van Halen pulled out and they didn't know wtf to do.

Is there any info on No Sleep Til going ahead this year? I would love it if they did one

BLKOUT!

Juniors
There's a rumour going around twitter that Van Halen pulled out a while back, Limp Bizkit were booked to replace them (lol) then they pulled out and that's where everything fell apart

Silent Knight

First Grade
Oh well s*** happens. At least I'll get a refund and save some extra money for my trip to Amsterdam next year.

Eelectrica

Referee
Never did quite get around to ordering tickets for this which was unusual for me. I wanted to see the timetables first and go from there.
Ah well hopeully DTP will still tour here with a full show instead of the cut down festival show we would have got otherwise.

HevyDevy

Coach
Never did quite get around to ordering tickets for this which was unusual for me. I wanted to see the timetables first and go from there.
Ah well hopeully DTP will still tour here with a full show instead of the cut down festival show we would have got otherwise.

By the way, I spoke to Dev last week. Will PM you when interview is done and posted online.

franklin2323

Immortal
This new 'mini' festival could be good. More time for the bands to play so far confirmed:

Alice Cooper, Bad Religon, Sum 41 & pretty reckless

franklin2323

Immortal
Ok. I spoke to ticketek. Original tickets still valid. Every city will have a mini-festival 2 stages. 2 days. Day 1 Punk, Day 2 Metal.

All gets announced Thursday. Still has Alice Cooper, Bad Religon, Sum 41, Yellowcard and alter Bridge so far

natheel

Coach
Ok. I spoke to ticketek. Original tickets still valid. Every city will have a mini-festival 2 stages. 2 days. Day 1 Punk, Day 2 Metal.

All gets announced Thursday. Still has Alice Cooper, Bad Religon, Sum 41, Yellowcard and alter Bridge so far

that sounds pretty cool aye 2 day fests...should be fun in sydney.

out of those i really want to see alterbridge...awesome band.

bad religion ive seen before but still good.

day 1 Punk should be

Headliner: Bad Religion
Yellowcard
Street Dogs
Thursday
Sum 41
Face to Face
Dashboard Confessional
The Used
Set Your Goals
Story of The Year
Every Time I Die
The Swellers

Day 2 Metal

Headliner: Alice Cooper
Alterbridge
The Damned Things
Hell yeah
Kveletek

etc

natheel

Coach
times of grace r on sw12 too

id say a few of the rev bands will b here for sw 12 too

and ticket prices for the festivals id say will be like come together

day 1 $80
Day 2 $80

two day pass $140

If BR, Story of the year, Thursday, Funeral For a Friend, Face to Face and Street Dogs all play on the one day and dont clash, ill be a happy man.

franklin2323

Immortal
If BR, Story of the year, Thursday, Funeral For a Friend, Face to Face and Street Dogs all play on the one day and dont clash, ill be a happy man.

Is story of the year confirmed?? I am hanging to see them? I don't think many will clash given Panic at the disco & Used will be on the main stage so will Sum 41 & Yellowcard. Maybe only BR might clash

Latest posts