What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dude

Juniors
I'll be digging up a lot of posts when I get home from Newcastle on Friday night.. Gonna be hilarious.. But then all of you idiots will start saying "yeah but you're just gonna lose to melbourne by 40 haha lol@souffs".

So predictable. South Sydney spits on you filth. Threads like this prove we're still the envy of the league despite winning nothing for 40 years.. None of you would know what to do if Souths stopped playing footy again. Your team on the other hand, no one would give a crap.

juanfarkall

Coach
I'll be digging up a lot of posts when I get home from Newcastle on Friday night.. Gonna be hilarious.. But then all of you idiots will start saying "yeah but you're just gonna lose to melbourne by 40 haha lol@souffs".

So predictable. South Sydney spits on you filth. Threads like this prove we're still the envy of the league despite winning nothing for 40 years.. None of you would know what to do if Souths stopped playing footy again. Your team on the other hand, no one would give a crap.

QFL

L0L@thedud

L0L@50uff$

slipperykinchela

First Grade
The lowest point in league over the last 20 years was souffs readmission.
In saying that u guys will make the 8 as the knights are legless. I look forward to the memorabilia that will be produced by souffs to commemorate running 8th

RHCP

Bench

2001 was the best season of all time.

LOL@Envy Of The League

ioeya1.jpg

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

I thought only bunniesman had hissy fits. Lol@50uff$.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: @ Bunniesman. lol@50uff$ given a smacked bottom by Brisbane, then Man Utd destroy the Gunners.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ozzy

First Grade

Bahahahahaha classic LOL@50uff$ delusion. Mistakes being laughed at as being envy. :lol:

juanfarkall

Coach
Something that puzzles me is the way that 50uff$ fans somehow believe that the rest of the world is jealous and envious of them.
Jealous and Envious of exactly what ?

This guy ?

peekaboo.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
None of you would know what to do if Souths stopped playing footy again.
I agree.. We'd see people sick and dying in the streets.. It would be in plague proportions..

Modern medicine would fail.. Nobody could stop the sickness.. No one would know what to do..

Why?

Because laughter is the best medicine..

Lol@souffs..

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Do u think we will reach the magical 5,000 post mark after Friday night. It's either going to be a mOnumental lol@ souffs or bunniesman will go into meltdown

juanfarkall

Coach
A new thread is likely within the next 24-48 hours.

I nominate the following title...

Why do 50uff$ have the longest off season ?

juanfarkall

Coach
On second thoughts, as it will be the 4th thread perhaps the title should take into account the improved results this season (compared to previous years) as the result of the signing of the man who occasionally had a jersey numbered 4 stretched over his stomach.

"Why doesn't Macca's have a drive thru for speedboats, after all it is raining"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts