What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The shithouse white jerseys deserve to be on the shit list.

Did a backtrack on games wearing it this is the record we also wore a similar strip in the 2013 season when Ricky was coaching we got rid of it after 12 months.

8 wins from 20 games since 2021
0 wins from 9 in 2013.

8 from 29 is close to wooden spoon areas.

Whatever muppet signed off on it should be marched out of Kellyville HQ.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Enter:

Ryan Matterson

Should have trusted my gut the first time I nominated you. Universally every club you have been to have identified you as a princess. Can’t wait to see the back of you.

There will be no resurrection.
Matto is a cat.

I would have sacked him after his decision in the 2022 GF to cop the suspension instead of a 4k fine.

I don't care what the defence squad say how he wanted it reversed 3 months later.

He showed his true colours what the club truly meant to him in that moment.

And it was clearly $$$.

He has done nothing in the last 18 months to change my mind.

Noise

Coach
Matto is a cat.

I would have sacked him after his decision in the 2022 GF to cop the suspension instead of a 4k fine.

I don't care what the defence squad say how he wanted it reversed 3 months later.

He showed his true colours what the club truly meant to him in that moment.

And it was clearly $$$.

He has done nothing in the last 18 months to change my mind.
I don't think he is that well liked, at Parra or his previous clubs. He's a wanker.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't think he is that well liked, at Parra or his previous clubs. He's a wanker.
Exactly no one likes him

Have you seen anyone embrace matto after a win since he joined the club 5 years ago

Some people on here still defend him about the fact he tried to appeal the suspension after the GF which is BS.

Why the hell should the club have been in a situation in the first place to defend that garbage

Has matto ever won or changed the game through his actions in 5 years.

The answer is NO

the phantom menace

First Grade
Matto's apparently close with Josh Aloiai at Manly - one of the Pride Jersey seven - who re-introduced him to Christianity (presumably the fundamentalist "intolerant of gays" brand of the faith).

Was also apparently studying psychology - which might be why he and Lane have become such soft cream puffs on the field in the last year and a half?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Matto's apparently close with Josh Aloiai at Manly - one of the Pride Jersey seven - who re-introduced him to Christianity (presumably the fundamentalist "intolerant of gays" brand of the faith).

Was also apparently studying psychology - which might be why he and Lane have become such soft cream puffs on the field in the last year and a half?
Says a lot really if we had a rainbow jersey Matto would probably pull out straight away.

Latest posts