What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kapow - sandow

Turns out Sandow was on a bender with Wes Patton according to RLW

Kapow Sandow lol
and?? i guarantee he was far from being the only young player from a team not playing finals footy hitting the turps that night as long as he is not breaking the law who cares

MrSpeaker

Juniors
and?? i guarantee he was far from being the only young player from a team not playing finals footy hitting the turps that night as long as he is not breaking the law who cares

Eeliminator Sandow did this a couple of weeks ago when we were still in the hunt for a top 8 spot. So your argument doesn't make sense

Daneel

Bench
Eeliminator Sandow did this a couple of weeks ago when we were still in the hunt for a top 8 spot. So your argument doesn't make sense

Thats because he knew weeks ago while ever sutton was his halves partner they were no chance of making the 8. :cool:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A shithouse club like 50uff$ that put over 50 points on you a month ago

Stop living in the past mate.

At least we won our last game.

im-rich-bitch.jpg

Kapow Sandow!!!

Tooooks

Bench

Source? None, I suspect. In any case, he'll be sorted once he gets away from that rabble.

Noise

Coach
If true, what a total dickhead.

Can't believe some eels fans defending him.

I just don't think they give a f**k what he did at souths, i know i dont. Likewise i dont giv a shit that reni was banned for 2 years at the sharks for drugs use.

IFR33K

Coach
I just don't think they give a f**k what he did at souths, i know i dont. Likewise i dont giv a shit that reni was banned for 2 years at the sharks for drugs use.

You don't give a shit what reni did, but do you defend it