What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kapow - sandow

MrSpeaker

Juniors
Source? None, I suspect. In any case, he'll be sorted once he gets away from that rabble.

yeah he will be fine at your club which every other club we should be
using your business model because you guys are going great guns

Kapow Sandow

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
yeah he will be fine at your club which every other club should be

Kapow Sandow
Keep bagging the guy all you want, you're just pissed he left your club to move on to better things. And honestly can you blame him???

Tooooks

Bench

Kapow Sandow

You're right. We should use your business model, then we could finish 9th. Awesome!!

I actually like Souths, but semi-literate fans like you make me wonder why.

Noise

Coach

Kapow Sandow

Have you thought of using punctuation? I can't work out what the hell you are trying to say?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
kapow Sandow

images

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
kapow Sandow

If you miss him that much you're free to watch him in the blue and gold next year.

And if you're glad to see the back of him, what are you doing trolling over here? Because obviously we're very excited about having him.

Shouldn't we all be happy?

Kapov Sandov.

slammingsam

Juniors
I think the large majority of Souths fan with a footballing brain arehappy to see the back of Sandow. I'll personally drive him to Parramatta everyday if that means he is as far away from Souths as possible. The bloke set records for missed tackles 3 years straight and was a large part of our failure.

I truly believe you guys have no idea what you are in for next year. He is going to fail and fail big time and when that happens, I'm more than happy for this post to resurface. I can't wait for consistent last tackle options, a half that can tackle and a half that can keep his cool. Missed tackles, rushing out of the line, horrible shoulder charges along with a general lack of halfback nous is the last thing I want wearing the Number 7 at Souths.

Enjoy Parramatta fans. Well and truly. I'll wait in anticipation for the bagging I'm going to cop and the immature taunts like 'LOL@souffs and 'your jealous' and some other Sutton crap'. I like watching grown men act like 6 year olds. I know
Poupou Escobar will give a good response though and act with a level head. I'd like to meet that bloke :)

MrSpeaker

Juniors
I think the large majority of Souths fan with a footballing brain arehappy to see the back of Sandow. I'll personally drive him to Parramatta everyday if that means he is as far away from Souths as possible. The bloke set records for missed tackles 3 years straight and was a large part of our failure.

I truly believe you guys have no idea what you are in for next year. He is going to fail and fail big time and when that happens, I'm more than happy for this post to resurface. I can't wait for consistent last tackle options, a half that can tackle and a half that can keep his cool. Missed tackles, rushing out of the line, horrible shoulder charges along with a general lack of halfback nous is the last thing I want wearing the Number 7 at Souths.

Enjoy Parramatta fans. Well and truly. I'll wait in anticipation for the bagging I'm going to cop and the immature taunts like 'LOL@souffs and 'your jealous' and some other Sutton crap'. I like watching grown men act like 6 year olds. I know
Poupou Escobar will give a good response though and act with a level head. I'd like to meet that bloke :)

Mate we get bagged for re-signing Sutton who fell under the long serving players when he was re-signed. But honestly Sandow has been quite poor when Sutton didn't play i.e Bronco's and Knights games

Last edited:

Daneel

Bench

This right or wrong is a constructive post with no need for immature taunts even though it comes from a troll

kapow Sandow

This is what happens when you let your pet monkey loose on your computer and can possibly only understand immature taunts especially since he is a troll