What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Roebuck

Rexxy

Coach
that case well documented, but they weren't exactly boys/kids, they were 19 years old.

And this line too ... "'previously convicted on indecently assaulting 3 boys under his care'.

if the link had been provided , it would be shown that it was just assault and not indecent.

google is now showing LU as the only source in the world that says so

This seriously discredits the site.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Peter+Roebuck+-+Page+8+-+The+Front+Row+Forum+%3A%3A+Rugby+Leagueforums.leagueunlimited.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Fp%3D788941315+posts+-+12+authorsIt's+called+'previously+convicted+on+indecently+assaulting+3+boys+under+his+care'.+Have+you+got+some+sort+of+%22special%22+tolerance+for+this+behavior%3F+...&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t

Peter Roebuck - Page 8 - The Front Row Forum :: Rugby League
forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=7889413
15 posts - 12 authors
It's called 'previously convicted on indecently assaulting 3 boys under his care'. Have you got some sort of "special" tolerance for this behavior? ...

"After he caned me, he wanted to have a look at the markings and that wasn't something I approved of and that's why I never had any contact with him after that. It was really sore. He said, 'Don't be shy, let's have a look'. I pulled off a bit (of his shorts) to one side and he said, 'No, c'mon, don't be shy' and I pulled my shorts down very briefly."
He recalled how on another occasion Roebuck encroached on his "personal space".
"One day, I was sitting on the couch at Peter's house, watching cricket on a Sunday afternoon," he said.
"He sat down and put his arm around me. I turned around to him and said, 'Listen Peter, I do like my personal space and I don't like this'. I moved away quickly and sat on the ground. That's the only time I felt he made a sort of advance on me.
LINK

Judge Graham Hume Jones told Roebuck he had abused his power and influence over the boys, who were far from home and far from friends and family.
LINK

Scum. Predator. Coward.

I have posted that opinion of Roebuck as early as 2008.

Where did I say he was charged with indecent assault? Nowhere
What does madunit's opinion have to do with me? Nothing

I provided a victim's account of what may have been only partially what happened and the opinion of the judge that said he abused his power with the boys.

Rexxy

Coach
I have posted that opinion of Roebuck as early as 2008.

Where did I say he was charged with indecent assault? Nowhere
What does madunit's opinion have to do with me? Nothing

I provided a victim's account of what may have been only partially what happened and the opinion of the judge that said he abused his power with the boys.

theres no intro so its fair to assume you are responding to my post asking for a link. You provided links but they revealed nothing we didnt already know from the public record.. Would your outrage be as great if he did that to 19 year old women? Its still assualt, but not indecent assault. Despite wearing a hard hat, you might be homophobic?

Last edited:

VictoryFC

Bench
If he jumped, its cos he knew he f**ked up. I find it hard to believe, no matter what his psychological state was like, that he take his life if he knew he was completely innocent of any wrongdoing. Maybe I'm wrong, I dont really care.

age.s

First Grade
I find Andrew Bolt moralising on the conduct of other journalists sickening. There's a shred of a point there, but I won't listen to anything that comes out of that turkey's mouth.

Hooch

Juniors
Everyone knew he was a sexual deviant, it was always just a question of how deviant he was.

Jump out of a window deviant, apparently.

Rexxy

Coach
Everyone knew he was a sexual deviant, it was always just a question of how deviant he was.

Jump out of a window deviant, apparently.

Martin Bryant didn't commit suicide. That makes him innocent, apparently.

Patorick

Staff member
I find Andrew Bolt moralising on the conduct of other journalists sickening. There's a shred of a point there, but I won't listen to anything that comes out of that turkey's mouth.
"Convicted racist" Andrew Bolt is in no position to judge anyone, methinks.

Latest posts