What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Roebuck

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I had the hots for Judy Loveday's little sister. As a we'll known ex cricket writer might say
"if there's grass on the wicket..."

I'd turn for frank gilroy. Or as the kids are saying these days - I'd go all roebuck on his arse.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3940586/Student-in-Peter-Roebuck-sex-attack-claim.html

Student in Peter Roebuck sex attack claim

From NICK PARKER, Chief Foreign Correspondent, and MIKE BEHR in Cape Town

Published: Today

A STUDENT whose sex complaint sparked the suicide of ex-England cricketer Peter Roebuck told yesterday how he was "groomed" online.

Itai Gondo, 26, claimed TV pundit Roebuck spent days on Facebook luring him into a meeting, signing himself "dad" and offering to help with college fees.

But Gondo told police he was subjected to a sex attack after meeting at a hotel in Cape Town, South Africa. And Roebuck, 55, leapt 70ft to his death after officers arrived to arrest him. The alleged victim, a cash-strapped refugee from Zimbabwe, was left so traumatised he considered taking his OWN life.

He waived his right to anonymity to reveal the events — but preferred not to show his face to the camera.

IT student Gondo approached Roebuck through a uni pal who knew one of 17 "adopted sons" who live at the cricket expert's home in Pietermaritzburg.

He agreed to a meeting after a series of web chats, unaware Roebuck got a 2001 suspended sentence for beating three young men's buttocks with a cane.

During the exchanges, Roebuck — in Cape Town for a Test match — invited Gondo to call him "dad", spoke of his devotion to his "sons" and offered his help. But when Gondo agreed to meet, he signed off saying: "OK my boy, bring stick in case I need to beat you!"

Gondo claimed they chatted for two hours in a plush suite before Roebuck pinned him to the bed and launched a sickening sex assault. Gondo said: "I was in shock and told myself that it couldn't be happening."

The attack only stopped when Gondo's phone rang and bachelor Roebuck apologised.

The horrified student fled, but received a Facebook message from Roebuck next day saying: "Worried bout u, hope u ok."

Gondo replied days later, telling him: "One day the long arm of the law will catch up with your evil misdeeds."

SNN1719GXA_682_1408503a.jpg

Online ... cricketer's reply

He alerted cops, who went to the cricketer's suite last Saturday. Roebuck then plunged from a window to his death.

Gondo said of Roebuck: "He has ruined my life." The student was not paid for his story and said he had given his account to end malicious gossip over his involvement with Roebuck.

Rexxy

Coach
so a 26 year old black guy hits him up for money, knowing his rep, and then gets all coy about a game of jolly hockey sticks. well, S&M between consenting adults is not illegal. In fact along with a toga, fondu and golden shower party it's considered the best way to start up a dinner party.

And as for what adults write on Facebook, puh-lease. We are men and if we do not do things in life that make our mothers cry when they read about them, then we are a disgrace to our genes. To get women into bed Ive told them id get them jobs in radio at a time when i didnt have a job there. Also at a left party i told a chick that if the Spanish Civil War was on right now, I would enlist.

Spankings, tie ups, vacuum cleaners, snoopy the dog suits, dirty play talk on facebook. None of them are illegal for adults.

I think Roebuck is being hung out to dry in this forum of noo-noo's because he is an alleged pillow biter.

And that's cool. But its always the closeted ones that make the shrillest sounds

nope Mike Coward writes for the australian . not like you mr internet no name wannabe marketing guy

Last edited by a moderator:

BunniesMan

Immortal
so a 26 year old black guy hits him up for money, knowing his rep, and then gets all coy about a game of jolly hockey sticks. well, S&M between consenting adults is not illegal. In fact along with a toga, fondu and golden shower party it's considered the best way to start up a dinner party.

And as for what adults write on Facebook, puh-lease. We are men and if we do not do things in life that make our mothers cry when they read about them, then we are a disgrace to our genes. To get women into bed Ive told them id get them jobs in radio at a time when i didnt have a job there. Also at a left party i told a chick that if the Spanish Civil War was on right now, I would enlist.

Spankings, tie ups, vacuum cleaners, snoopy the dog suits, dirty play talk on facebook. None of them are illegal for adults.

I think Roebuck is being hung out to dry in this forum of noo-noo's because he is an alleged pillow biter.

And that's cool. But its always the closeted ones that make the shrillest sounds

nope Mike Coward writes for the australian . not like you mr internet no name wannabe marketing guy
This is one of the most disgraceful posts I've ever read.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Hit me with your rhythm stick
Three young persons, click, click, click
Hit me, hit me, hit me

Last edited: