What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Dump thread

ceagle

Bench
Whats with the butthurt NZ fans in this thread being condescending? You support NZ ffs, please go away.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Whats with the butthurt NZ fans in this thread being condescending? You support NZ ffs, please go away.

Believe it or not if you like Cricket, than quite often you follow games of International Cricket that don't involve your country! I know amazing huh! f**kwit.

Meth

Staff member

We were having a decent conversation about cricket until you and El Dickhead appeared.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Because I dare to keep talk about Warner in check? Righto pal.

:lol:

C'mon, at least be honest. Your entire purpose for being here is to constantly talk down the Aussies.

No one is buying your act though. You only appear bitter and resentful that we're no longer talking about HOOOOOOBBAAAAAARRRRT.

Meth

Staff member
i'm not you genius

now bugger off troll

It was all you talked about in the last match thread. That match didn't involve NZ. It involved Australia and India. But all you can do is post links to articles and ad hominem sheepf***ker jibes.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
:lol:

You still don't get it. The comparisons were made due to his style of play and the fact that he came close to beating his record. But remind everyone to check with you before making comparisons in future. Wouldn't want to upset you any further.

BTW

I can't wait for the South Africa v New Zealand series. Hallatia crying and loving her team and certain kiwis talking up the great Adam Parore. Should be riveting stuff.

You won't be allowed to view or post in the thread though because it doesn't involve your team...

El Diablo

Post Whore
It was all you talked about in the last match thread. That match didn't involve NZ. It involved Australia and India. But all you can do is post links to articles and ad hominem sheepf***ker jibes.

piss off troll