What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R2 | Sun | Storm 24-10 Rabbitohs | AAMI

Round 2 result: Storm v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Dave Taylor keeping up his tough guy image pushing Lowrie in the face repeatedly while he was on the ground.
He has upgraded from skinny winger to restrained forward.

He's a wanker isn't he?

I've often wondered if Dave Taylor was the inspiration for the movie Encino Man.

no name

Coach
The structured Storm of old but also a little advantageous?
Who the f**k gave that clown a mic?
Go spurt your sauce elsewhere.

skeepe

Immortal
Going toe to toe with the competition standard. We belong in the top 4.

Sam Burgess is the best forward in the competition.

If he stays fit and plays the entire season the way he did the first 120, he's a Dally M candidate.

Good call. They didn't score again after you posted this.

I know it's early days, but how does 16th feel?

Eddie.

Bench
Mark Gasnier just performed 2 very poor post match interviews.

I wonder what the criteria is for recruiting people in the media these days?

He just said to Matt King at the interview "congratulation and go celebrate" and even found the time to answer a few of his own questions that he posed before giving the player a chance.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Dissapointing to lose but we were good for the most part. The better team for the middle chunk of that game. We were brave against arguably the best team in the comp.

Unfortunate to start the season 0-2 but the Warriors were 0-3 and got to the GF.

Looking forward to next week. I'm predicting that we're going to spank the Panthers, we certainly won't be 0-3.

skeepe

Immortal
Dissapointing to lose but we were good for the most part. The better team for the middle chunk of that game. We were brave against arguably the best team in the comp.

Unfortunate to start the season 0-2 but the Warriors were 0-3 and got to the GF.

Looking forward to next week. I'm predicting that we're going to spank the Panthers, we certainly won't be 0-3.

Melbourne played like shit and still flogged you.

Get used to the idea of the spoon.