What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R2 | Sun | Storm 24-10 Rabbitohs | AAMI

Round 2 result: Storm v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evenflow

Bench
8 errors for the storm so far vs the 10 last week in the pouring rain. Storm are playing the worst they have played in 5 years.

Yet they still win. The good sides win even when they're clearly far from their best. Makes you wonder what they'll do when they find some form hey.

lockyno1

Post Whore
A few points....

1. Macqueen is the worst winger, surely there is someone better
2. Talanoa...just leave him in Melbourne!
3. If Adam Reynolds is halfback for much longer get on Souths to come last, Shane Perry MKII, woeful
4. Sutton....your best players are Inglis and Taylor...give them the ball you muppet!
5. Luke is an 80 minute hooker..WTF is he sitting on his backside for 30 minutes for!

wibble

Bench
Dissapointing to lose but we were good for the most part. The better team for the middle chunk of that game. We were brave against arguably the best team in the comp.

Unfortunate to start the season 0-2 but the Warriors were 0-3 and got to the GF.

Looking forward to next week. I'm predicting that we're going to spank the Panthers, we certainly won't be 0-3.

Despite the lols
So in sum... we got this?
I wish I had your optimism BunniesMan. It would make performances like today's by my team a bit easier. Roosters and Dragons fans I would think must be at least as worried as we Sharks fans are.

At least Souths haven't been blown away yet.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Despite the lols
I wish I had your optimism BunniesMan. It would make performances like today's by my team a bit easier. Roosters and Dragons fans I would think must be at least as worried as we Sharks fans are.

At least Souths haven't been blown away yet.
I felt for Sharks fans today. You guys didn't deserve the performance some of your players put in.

As for my optimism, IMO we have the talent and now the coaching to be a consistently winning team this season. We haven't executed well this first fortnight but there were periods in both games we looked very good in both attack and defense. I have faith that our effort will be rewarded with results in the coming weeks.

Juju

Juniors
I felt for Sharks fans today. You guys didn't deserve the performance some of your players put in.

As for my optimism, IMO we have the talent and now the coaching to be a consistently winning team this season. We haven't executed well this first fortnight but there were periods in both games we looked very good in both attack and defense. I have faith that our effort will be rewarded with results in the coming weeks.
I'd be alittle worried having not won in preseason and now being 0 from 2 in the premiership...

age.s

First Grade
3. If Adam Reynolds is halfback for much longer get on Souths to come last, Shane Perry MKII, woeful

In fairness he copped what looked like a painful knock in the second half, it was a credit to the kid that he kept on trying. He was never going to make a mark against the Storm on one leg. He won't be a world beater this year, but he's got enough talent to be worth persevering with imo.

stormbati

Bench
Really surprised how we came away with that. Storm traditionally struggle against big athletic packs. The offloads were killing us as usual. Talanoa's no try was unforgivable, like he went in half-arsed anyway.