What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Sun | Cowboys 18-42 Storm | Dairy Farmers

Round 6 result: Cowboys v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do all commentators reference AFL when someone scores a try like that ?

No you dickhead commentator, not sign him up collingwood !

Snappy

Coach
Why do all commentators reference AFL when someone scores a try like that ?

No you dickhead commentator, not sign him up collingwood !

Its dam annoying

Do ya think in AFL when someone does a strong tackle the commentators say, 'Sign him up Storm'

Snappy

Coach
Leaping and taking a high ball is now a very important skill in RL, they should celebrate that that than mention fumbleball

Its dam annoying

Do ya think in AFL when someone does a strong tackle the commentators say, 'Sign him up Storm'

Exactly ! Its like AFL invented jumping and catching !

Look I'm not an AFL hater, I simply just don't care about the sport and I don't like it being shoved in my face at every f**king opportunity.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Shillington is quite clearly the form prop in Australia right now. His numbers do not lie. He is also so far out in front at the Raiders it blows my mind anyone could possibly say its arguable he is the best prop at the raiders. No that is fact. The only people who could argue differently are mentalists. TLL is my favourite player but Shillington is much better than he is. Comfortably so.

Mader45

Juniors
"Oi ref! Cameron Smith holds em down in the tackles!"

Cameron Smith - '....in 2 months this dickhead will be cheering me on in SOO'.

I'm just glad we don't have to play them twice. I pity the teams that do.

Absolute bullshit that we play them twice and that they're in this kind of form !

:x

We better play our best game against them this saturday, hoping Hasler has some kind of trick up his sleeve.

user_nat

Coach
Hannant > McGuire > Tamou

Shillington > Scott > Tamou

Stats say (per game):
Hannant: 6 games - 96.8m from 12.1 hitups (8m/hu). 32.3 tackles.
McGuire: 6 games - 106.1m from 12.3 hu (8.6). 32 tackles.
Shillington: 4 games - 146.7 from 17.7 hu (8.2). 20.5 tackles.
Scott: 4 games - 131.5 from 15 hu (8.7). 31.25 tackles.
Tamou: 5 games - 134.8 from 15.4 hu (8.7). 29.8 tackles.

Not counting todays games, cause nrl.com hasn't got them up yet.

Couldn't be bothered doing more, but a few others would be up there also (Tolman and Graham in particular).

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Absolute bullshit that we play them twice and that they're in this kind of form !

:x

We better play our best game against them this saturday, hoping Hasler has some kind of trick up his sleeve.
Put two nuffys on the bench and tell them their sole job is to headhunt Slater and Smith. IMO it would be the only way to beat them.

Apey

Staff member
FMD I'm glad Knights only play them once too.

Expected it to be much closer.