What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Sun | Raiders 22-44 Sharks | Canberra

Round 8 result: Raiders v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

age.s

First Grade
People whinging that the footy has been boring haven't been watching mug of the Sharkies IMO. They're going great and looking good doing it. Can't wait to watch them play the Storm.

Snappy

Coach
I used to really love coming to the footy. David Furner has turned it into a f**king chore. So sick of watching a David Furner coached team. So god damned predictable.

Please tell me you're not at the game ?

Pretty lame being on LU whilst at the match IMO

Danish

Referee
Touchie should be sacked for that. If you can't see a ball bounce on the line like that you clearly are incapable of ruling on anything

wibble

Bench
Sharks have had a mountain of possession and the Raiders look tired now. Another soft try in this game. High scores does not equal good game.

bileduct

Coach
Please tell me you're not at the game ?

Pretty lame being on LU whilst at the match IMO

Why, what else is there to do. My team plays like a pack of f**king geniuss with king genius as coach. What do you want me to do, cheer for their ineptness? f**k off nobhead.

Latest posts