What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | WiL R16 | Sat | Cowboys 40-18 Raiders | Dairy Farmers

Round 16 result: Cowboys v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
Joel Thompson has a broken hand, Dugan has an ankle ligament issue, Trevor Thurling has a shoulder problem, and David Furner has AIDS and Downs Syndrome.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
It's a superstition, he always keeps it in when interviewed.
Supersitious of what? He will lose the game? What's the outcome if he takes the thing out during an interview? He gets his teeth knocked out?

That seriously the dumbest superstition I've ever heard of...

skeepe

Immortal
Supersitious of what? He will lose the game? What's the outcome if he takes the thing out during an interview? He gets his teeth knocked out?

I'm sure he cares what you think. Truly.

Grapple

Bench
Joel Thompson has a broken hand, Dugan has an ankle ligament issue, Trevor Thurling has a shoulder problem, and David Furner has AIDS and Downs Syndrome.

I've seen some dumb posts on this board in my short time here, but this is right up there. Fails on so many levels.

Cowboys put Raiders away in first half but went to sleep in the second half to let it the soft tries is unacceptable of a side that aspires to play finals. The draw gets tougher for Cowboys with next four weeks involving Warriors (away), Storm (away), & West Tigers (home), a consistent 80 minutes every week to stay in the top 8.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade

There was a thing in RLW about it

It was something along the lines of when he was 12 he tucked the mouthguard into his sock, and lost it and his mum told him to keep it in his mouth until he gets back to the sheds and it is something he still does to this day