What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R17 | Fri | Broncos 12-26 Sharks | Suncorp

Round 17 result: Broncos v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karl

Juniors
Hoffman looks ill. I remember feeling like that. Nauseous, heavy, sleepy, distant.

wibble

Bench
Seems people here have trouble grasping this simple concept.

Its the same as the difference between a head clash and a head butt, but I don't expect Sharks or Broncos fans to be unbiased here. But plenty of "neutrals" (OK, probably favour us because we're not the Broncos) thought it was just fine, including Gould who absolutely hates us.

Raider_69

Post Whore
that was garbage from Wallace on the last tackle. With so little time, you wouldnt get the ball back for a meaningful set anyways, put it in the air and give your guys a lottery

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Well Gould said the two Graham tackles were "the same" whereas they clearly weren't i.e., one hit the chin and the other didn't.

Not that I care either way.

Edit: that was at wibble

Big Pete

Referee
Sharks playing like it's an Origin but the Broncos bench has brought them right back into it.

If Brisbane score next, game well and truly back on.

Either way, it's been a bloody good game of footy. I'm fired up!

Bretto

Bench
Sharks way too good so far. Can't see the Broncos turning this around.

Disagree completely. There's heaps of points in this Brisbane team if they can hold the ball and control the ruck a bit better.

Sharks have peaked. I really think Brisbane can roll over the top of them in the second half.

mongoose

Coach
Graham has been playing like a man posessed. Sending a message to the NSW selectors, although a bit too late now.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
The scoreline flatters the sharks a little, with all of the early possession and the absolute rub of the green. Brisbane could grind this one out. They just need to hang onto the ball, and the trys will come.

blacklock

Juniors
sharks switched off and started doing one out runs. they need to get back to those second man plays out behind. i think the crappy last tackle kicks didnt help either. didnt really connect or get any distance giving up field position