What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs Head

MacDougall

First Grade
He's far from the biggest idiot. He's definitely of average intelligence. He just doesn't give a shit about making himself look like a tool lol.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Who cares

He is still the most under rated player in the nrl

Would take him back at the tigers in a heartbeat

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
It's ironic you're calling someone an idiot when you have little grasp of the English language.

Bryce Gibbs owns his head - title should read "Bryce Gibbs' Head".

You mightn't think it makes a difference, but grammar is the difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

_snafu_

Immortal
master-blaster.jpg

saint tone

Juniors
It's ironic you're calling someone an idiot when you have little grasp of the English language.

Bryce Gibbs owns his head - title should read "Bryce Gibbs' Head".

You mightn't think it makes a difference, but grammar is the difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

Init funee u nu wot e ment

Wanka

The English language is evolving.
Unlike some people who are stuck in a time warp.

Punctuate that champ!

ellskimore

Juniors

Wanka

Punctuate that champ!

No. It is changing not evolving. If anything it is devolving. I'm going to grammar man's side on this one.

anyway......... back to the topic

is this topic about Gibb's head in general, or about him getting a tan of his face by Beau Ryan in a segment on the Footy Show last night?

if its about his tan on the footy show, it was funny, but a little silly at the same time!

Wanka

Punctuate that champ!

Are you thick merkin punctuation isnt going anywhere the idea that punctuation is an outdated relic of the past which is what I think youre trying to say is f**ked

Compared to:

Are you thick, merkin? Punctuation isn't going anywhere. The idea that punctuation is an outdated relic of the past, which is what I think you're trying to say, is f**ked.

:sarcasm:

drake

First Grade
The modern corruption of the Australian dialect has seen the actual demise of the pauses and stops that punctuation represent. The terms 'like' and 'y'know' have replaced them, as well as 'oh my God' as exclamation.
The most knowledge accessible period of the world's history and language is being murdered like its Orwell's 1984.
"And I was lahk y'know lahk oh my Gaaaawd lahk so lahk pissed off and I was lahk you're such a bitch and she was lahk yeah well screw you and oh my Gaaawd such a bitch y'know?"

carcharias

Immortal
I saw it , it was funny.
The bloke is a nutter .

Nice change from the boring bible bashing islanders or the tattoo clowns.

It is not le he killed anyone.

seaeagle sam

Wanka

Punctuate that champ!

English has been changing since people started grunting some crazy northern German dialect. Nothing to do with decent grammar and punctuation, champ.

Card Shark

Immortal
Hope Fox get a close-up of his face on Sunday. ' wonder if his teeth & gums are going to be discoloured - I couldn't believe he opened his mouth. That shit would make ya spew, wouldn't it?