What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Rivalry (#2) R20 | Sat | Warriors 19-24 Knights | Mt Smart

Round 20 result: Warriors v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Think I might avoid Warriors forums for the next two weeks (Warriors playing Manly next week in Perth, no chance). It will be pretty volatile, but these kids will learn from this season and will be better for it. Good to see them clearly hurting after each loss.

typicalfan

Coach
That was the decision, but imo the ball touched the white grass. Meh, doesn't matter now. Warriors got a point out of it, Knights got 6. No harm, no foul.
Well they say field goals are scoreline cappers. Main reason why field goals in the first half are usually frowned upon. Proved to be the case tonight. From that point on it was all Knights.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Well they say field goals are scoreline cappers. Main reason why field goals in the first half are usually frowned upon. Proved to be the case tonight. From that point on it was all Knights.

Second time this season too. Warriors spend too much time clock/scoreboard watching and let it dictate how they play.

blacklock

Juniors
the minute knights defense gets sorted out, they may be premiership contenders. its like they need to be put under the pump to produce! the same happened when they were against the tigers. bennett has his work cut out for him

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
the minute knights defense gets sorted out, they may be premiership contenders. its like they need to be put under the pump to produce! the same happened when they were against the tigers. bennett has his work cut out for him

To me they look a little anxious at the beginning of games as if they know they have to grind it out but aren't entirely comfortable doing so. Once your under the pump you either fold or produce, and Bennett teams (at least after awhile) don't have a tendancy to fold.

Meth

Staff member
I will remind of this next year when SBW and Maloney tear it up.

You Warriors fans give Maloney a bum wrap, he's not a great but he's quality.

Fair play. I can't think of a player who may compliment Maloney more than SBW

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I will remind of this next year when SBW and Maloney tear it up.

You Warriors fans give Maloney a bum wrap, he's not a great but he's quality.

He has some fantastic qualities, and some absolute shit ones. SBW is the type of player that will suit Maloney though as his support play/running game is easily his best feature.

His long kicking game is generally good, but decision making/vision/defense are absolute shithouse.

Apey

Staff member
Yeah who knows what's going on with our team some games. We leak in some of the most pathetic tries and then come back with some fantastic ones.

That was a real close game and I wasn't satisfied until I heard the siren.

lol daaarhrius

lol @ you dickhead, you have been constantly deathriding the Knights this year. Hope you enjoyed that :D

Roberts nails them from the sidelines, misses from in front

To be fair it was from over 40m out... not 100% convinced it was the right option.

Latest posts