What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

Parra Pride

Referee
im terrible at it, its starting to annoy me, only scored 2 tries havent won a game yet

What difficulty have you started at though? I played one game on Amateur (were I hammered the Bunnies 102-16) before going up to Rookie, I generally only win/lose by 6 points on Rookie, there is a massive step up between difficulties it would seem.

Online is epic fun, I am rubbish against the AI but I'm doing way better online. It's like the whole game opens up more, more room to move, and more options on attack, it's absolutely brilliant. A few glitches but man it's so much more fun than playing the AI. LOVE IT!!!.

saints4ever

First Grade
Stupid question, but how do I create a online name for myself? I keep just playing as dragons but some peeps have sign in names etc. Are there leader boards to tell you how you're going?

DB

First Grade
My career mode is hilarious.... Playing as the Dragons, for the Australia/NZ test and City Country, both Soward and Hornby named as the halves for Australia and Country respectively, and now named as NSW halves..... Superb. Got some dude named Boyle who is a 6 and is carving up while my halves are away on rep duty.

beave

Coach
If ever a patch was needed it is for the rep selections................ f**king insanity some of the players picked, I didn't even have a front rower on the bench or in the back ups to chose from, I think Slater and Sandow were my first choice props for the ANZAC day test...............

Parra Pride

Referee
Injury system is stupid, Luke Kelly got injured and was unable to play for one week in the last trial game, three weeks later after the season kicks off he's still injured for one week.

perverse

Referee
This may have been asked before, and sorry if it has, but how does one recruit players in career mode? is there a trade window or something?

natheel

Coach
Round 17 in my career. lost 2 on the trot against Raiders 30-10 and Storm 16-0 then came out and smashed Roosters 40-18 (they scored 3 in the last 15)

Sitting 2nd

Top 4:

1. Souths
2. Wests (me)
3. Parra
4. Storm

BigAntStudios

Juniors
Ok, having to edit my starting line up in every f**king round of competition is getting annoying, who's bright idea was it to not have your desired side carry over round by round?

From the Big Ant Studios forum:

Save Custom Team anomaly.
Custom teams do not have their specific team roles/positions saved correctly. To overcome this issue, edit a team as you normally would through the Casual/Custom Team menus then to ensure the team is saved:

1. Select [Footy Factory]
2. Select [Player Creator]
3. Select [Save and Exit]

Your new Line-up and Roles for custom team will now be saved.

Latest posts