What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

beave

Coach
Just noticed my cheerleaders made the trek down to melbourne for the away game against the storm, good work girls........

The Eagle

Juniors
Online is a bargeoverfest,f**king dog moves lol,but its ok im still smashing morons like this rooster a game ago

ceagle

Bench
FIFA is x1000 better then this tripe, atleast FIFA have the ratings being fairly accurate unlike RLL2 where f**king Bronson Harrison is the best player in the game.

Ratings shmatings...I don't care about the ratings the gameplay is balanced good enough and the game plays fantastic for me unlike that ping pong lobbed through ball fast paced arcadey too easy real barca only pile of....um...game.

I am sorry if I insult any Fifa fans though it is just my opinion, enjoy it if you have it. I once was a Fifa fan but they've gone backwards this year in my opinion.

The sooner that game loses assisted controls the better.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
Delusional..

The farked ratings have made career mode useless and I can't possibly understand what problem you have with Fifa 13's gameplay? Assisted controls, just go to the controller setup menu and change everything the manual.

Ratings shmatings...I don't care about the ratings the gameplay is balanced good enough and the game plays fantastic for me unlike that ping pong lobbed through ball fast paced arcadey too easy real barca only pile of....um...game.

I am sorry if I insult any Fifa fans though it is just my opinion, enjoy it if you have it. I once was a Fifa fan but they've gone backwards this year in my opinion.

The sooner that game loses assisted controls the better.

I'm just saying they patched your complaints RE: online. I'm not upset at anything.

DB

First Grade
FIFA is x1000 better then this tripe, atleast FIFA have the ratings being fairly accurate unlike RLL2 where f**king Bronson Harrison is the best player in the game.

ummmmmm it may be better, but how long has the FIFA series been out.... I'm sure when FIFA 94 came out, people weren't fapping as hard over the game as they do over FIFA 13.

I'm just saying they patched your complaints RE: online. I'm not upset at anything.
Cool man, as for Fifa, it just wasn't a very good first impression having the bugs and glitches it has/had and having played so much Fifa 12 then going into 13 yeah it felt good and I was enjoying it but the console freezes forcing a restore every couple of games just peed me off and I also think the gameplay is far too noob friendly and doesn't require any real skill to be good at it. I guess that's fair as it allows all comers to be successful but now having played RLL2 and discovering just how deep and realistic it is and loving how it requires skill and patience and timing in a realistic way and discovering new things with each game played, I just can't go back now.

I have found a new love and Rugby League Live 2 is it. And it is glorious.

The Eagle

Juniors
This isn't the FIFA thread fyi, FIFA and soccer itself bore me

Most of the online players on this game absolutely suck and then there's the elite ones