What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Our 1st 2 signing should be halves. The best 2 on the market are Thurston & Townsend. So if he has any sense Gould should get it done.

But neither of them are ex Warriors.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Taylor leave. Would be a decent pickup for the Panthers, a good workhorse to compliment what Manu/Brown etc can bring. Warriors are overloaded with workhorses in Mannering, Lowrie, Benry etc so it'll be less noticeable for us if he leaves.

GB!

Juniors
Lyon to Gold Coast
i know this one is doing the rounds, but c'mon....

zif jamie would leave Manly so close to the start of the season, he's seen in the past few years how this sh*t can derail a club...

and zif manly would let their best player/captain go.

if its for 2014, then i reckon this means we are getting will hoppa back.
which i could probably handle losing jamie if will was to return.

ShaneO85

Juniors
i know this one is doing the rounds, but c'mon....

zif jamie would leave Manly so close to the start of the season, he's seen in the past few years how this sh*t can derail a club...

and zif manly would let their best player/captain go.

if its for 2014, then i reckon this means we are getting will hoppa back.
which i could probably handle losing jamie if will was to return.

I'd be thinking the only possible way letting lyon go makes sense is if hoppa comes back. That being said it is a big gamble knowing the rest of the family's issues over the years. I'd see it as akin to Bris giving the King the flick for walters. A gamble on future success.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
2 + 2 = 5

Panthers free up cap + Cleary an ex Warriors coach = every Warriors player off contract ----> Panthers

Much like the Dogs/Manly/Des situation it would appear. Not sure why Locke would be overly keen. It was a hell of a mission for him to dislodge Hohaia of all people for the fullback jersey under Cleary. Taylor would seem more likely of the two.

natheel

Coach
i'll start it before anyone else

Jarryd Hayne - Roosters/Panthers/Dogs/Tigers/Dragons

i can see these clubs being the big ones who go for Hayne...Penrith will be our biggest rival imo but i think he will stay

DoggiesBro

Juniors
i'll start it before anyone else

Jarryd Hayne - Roosters/Panthers/Dogs/Tigers/Dragons

i can see these clubs being the big ones who go for Hayne...Penrith will be our biggest rival imo but i think he will stay

I'd say the Dogs are the only one you should cross off that list.

We have Barba, no need for Hayne.

Roosters with Mino getting on SBW off contract big chance especially seeing they are getting a decent roster and Hayne must be sick of losing.

Panthers massive money to spend, though runs the same risk of a losing team.

Tigers as above.

Dragons as above.

Roosters must be the most danger i'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.