What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd say the Dogs are the only one you should cross off that list.

We have Barba, no need for Hayne.

Roosters with Mino getting on SBW off contract big chance especially seeing they are getting a decent roster and Hayne must be sick of losing.

Panthers massive money to spend, though runs the same risk of a losing team.

Tigers as above.

Dragons as above.

Roosters must be the most danger i'd imagine.
I doubt the Tigers would be interested now. Tedesco is going to be a gun, plus Meaney, Simona and god forbid Moltzen all as back ups for the fullback gig and with 3 halves combo's in the juniors tipped to be the halves combo in the top side in the very near future, Hayne just wouldn't have a spot.

Especially now that Sheens and his dopey f**king purchases are no longer a part of the club.

I wouldn't expect the Tigers to be too active on the player market for a few years, especially when it comes to marquee players. They'll focus first on Farah, Woods, Marshall, Galloway, Lawrence and the shitload of talented kids coming through first.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I doubt the Tigers would be interested now. Tedesco is going to be a gun, plus Meaney, Simona and god forbid Moltzen all as back ups for the fullback gig and with 3 halves combo's in the juniors tipped to be the halves combo in the top side in the very near future, Hayne just wouldn't have a spot.

Especially now that Sheens and his dopey f**king purchases are no longer a part of the club.

I wouldn't expect the Tigers to be too active on the player market for a few years, especially when it comes to marquee players. They'll focus first on Farah, Woods, Marshall, Galloway, Lawrence and the shitload of talented kids coming through first.

Are you blokes keeping Simona?

nomis88

Juniors
Hey DogsBreath, do you need some help?, You are taking too long to respond. Talk about going off too early.:lol:

natheel

Coach
I'd say the Dogs are the only one you should cross off that list.

We have Barba, no need for Hayne.

Roosters with Mino getting on SBW off contract big chance especially seeing they are getting a decent roster and Hayne must be sick of losing.

Panthers massive money to spend, though runs the same risk of a losing team.

Tigers as above.

Dragons as above.

Roosters must be the most danger i'd imagine.

Hayne is a type of player that dogs would chase be it for fullback, centre or even five eight. I think they will throw their 2 cents in either way.

Tbh no team in myomere is a danger he has stated he wants to be an eel for life.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Hayne is a type of player that dogs would chase be it for fullback, centre or even five eight. I think they will throw their 2 cents in either way.

Tbh no team in myomere is a danger he has stated he wants to be an eel for life./QUOTE]

Beau Champion said the same about being a Bunny for life, but we all saw what happened there.

Not trying to be a dick or anything but i mean anything can happen, personally i hope Hayne stays but there could be a danger of him leaving especially if they continue to under perform.

natheel

Coach

Tbh no team in myomere is a danger he has stated he wants to be an eel for life./QUOTE]

Beau Champion said the same about being a Bunny for life, but we all saw what happened there.

Not trying to be a dick or anything but i mean anything can happen, personally i hope Hayne stays but there could be a danger of him leaving especially if they continue to under perform.

Big difference souths put inglis before a loyal junior and champion left in his own accord. Only way we would lose hayne is if we were to get a much better fullback which won't happen as there arnt many better than hayne

Under performing is a worry and will threat his new contract but our coach now in Stuart is well respected by hayne which is a trump card for us

murraymob

Coach

so did luke lewis and michael jennings moneys talks if the offer is good enough Hayne will go no doubt about it

webbland

Juniors

what if hayne keeps underperforming?had a crap year last year,not a youngan anymore, by league standards anyway,players now know how he ticks- could be a liability at his commanding price imo

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Hey DogsBreath, do you need some help?, You are taking too long to respond. Talk about going off too early.:lol:

I don't need any help? I love the fact the club captain is trying to get off that sinking ship. Of cause he is going to denie asking for a release. Of cause Manly were going to denie it. Though it just makes the season even better. Must be all loving toovey.:lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
LOL hayne saying he wants to be an eel means nothing these days. Seriously though who the hell wants to say they want to be a loser for life?

Also as for Ricky being the great respected coach, he left Hayne out of origin. Can't respect him that much.

No way dogs are interested with Barba at #1. Reynolds to be wrapped up at 6. Only thing I can see them going all out for is a quality half with Keating and Hodkinson off contract. Jt is the best option and hope to see him return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts