What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceagle

Bench
I don't need any help? I love the fact the club captain is trying to get off that sinking ship. Of cause he is going to denie asking for a release. Of cause Manly were going to denie it. Though it just makes the season even better. Must be all loving toovey.:lol::lol::lol:
Say what mate?

Edward

Juniors
Roosters have spoken to Luke Keary in regards to the 2014 season.

Will be interesting to see if he goes there, and whether they will off-load Mitchell Pearce.

ShaneO85

Juniors
reunite carney with the hallway pooper at the gc... i'm sure todd will keep his mind on football living in surfers... that's presuming you are saying carney will go to one of those 3 clubs... If you are actually saying carney is individually better than each of those clubs rosters then you may be onto something... and i'm not a carney fanboy... haha...

mxlegend99

Referee
Id rate our chances at Carney as better than Thurston. JT is happy at Cowboys and is going to get a great offer to stay. Carney being unhappy with the Sharks offer puts his chances at leaving higher then Thurston, and Panthers will be the most cashed up to lure him in. Unless they sign another big name player first and cut down what they have to play with.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
The reason he may come to Penrith is money and a career after football ( media and academy coach)

Do you honestly believe North Queensland cannot offer him (and his wife for that matter, who already works for the club) that?

Whatever happens will happen, but you Penrith supporters need stop dreaming up reasons to convince yourself JT will sign with your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.