What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XLIV - honouring Raider_69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
Going to a superbowl party tomorrow, more for the social event. One of those rare drinking at 10am days

HowHigh

Coach
Lucky...I wanted to do something for the Superbowl but all my mates will be at work or have zero interest in the NFL..looks like I'll be watching at home
Might go out later in the day if I win some $$ on my bets

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Can honestly say I will not watch a single minute of the Superbowl tomorrow.

HowHigh

Coach
Australians who watch NFL only do it to try and appear cool that they watch an American sport..
lol can't say I agree with that..the team I go for is in it..if not then I wouldn't be as interested
Not sure how watching an American sport means someone is trying to be cool?

lol can't say I agree with that..the team I go for is in it..if not then I wouldn't be as interested
Not sure how watching an American sport means someone is trying to be cool?

Its cool because you can be in a small group of people at a party that can talk NFL stuff and no one else will have a clue.. You could call this group the cool group... I refer to it as the douche group.

Red Bear

Referee
I really dont give a f**k about it and dont enjoy the sport at all. But hey, drinking with mates is usually fun

BunniesMan

Immortal
I know a couple who when they got married she took his last name so he got her first name as a tattoo. So in different ways they each had a bit of each other. I'd like to do that when the time comes.

Also my kids names.

I'm thinking I'll have the future wifeys name and wedding date on the inside of my left wrist and then have my kids names and date of births below that.

But letters/numbers is all I think I could handle. Seeing the large detailed designs some people have just seems too much for me IMO.

Australians who watch NFL only do it to try and appear cool that they watch an American sport..
Or maybe some Australians watch some american sports because they actually like them? For example, I'm not particularly interested in Baseball and Hockey but I do enjoy following Basketball and NFL. I'll be watching the SB from start to finish.

Monk

Referee
I started watching NFL for the cheerleaders to be honest. Nek Minut love the sport.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'll be watching the SB at work if I can... but probably won't be able to.

My body gets really warm after eating. f**king sucks in summer. Metabolism is like BURN ALL THE ENERGY NOW

Dani

Immortal
Thanks. They're a bit bigger than I wanted but when he drew them smaller it looked shit.

Feels like someone has cut my feet with burning hot blades...

Garts

Bench
I know a couple who when they got married she took his last name so he got her first name as a tattoo. So in different ways they each had a bit of each other. I'd like to do that when the time comes.

Also my kids names.

I'm thinking I'll have the future wifeys name and wedding date on the inside of my left wrist and then have my kids names and date of births below that.

But letters/numbers is all I think I could handle. Seeing the large detailed designs some people have just seems too much for me IMO.

Or maybe some Australians watch some american sports because they actually like them? For example, I'm not particularly interested in Baseball and Hockey but I do enjoy following Basketball and NFL. I'll be watching the SB from start to finish.

I thought when I had kids I would get their names inked on me. But it seems every redneck hillbilly does it as well. So I changed my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts