What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XLIV - honouring Raider_69

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I baked yummy brownies today and they came out perfectly moist. I have a sweet tooth and I enjoy making sweet food (pancakes are my other specialty). The future Mrs BunniesMan will hopefully be good at cooking mains and we'll make a great team. Now, it's just a matter of finding her.

adamkungl

Immortal
I baked yummy brownies today and they came out perfectly moist. I have a sweet tooth and I enjoy making sweet food (pancakes are my other specialty). The future Mrs BunniesMan will hopefully be good at cooking mains and we'll make a great team. Now, it's just a matter of finding her.

Picturing Bunniesman in the kitchen baking cakes while his husband puts on the BBQ...

Jason Maher

Immortal
Really channel 9... a replay of "Hot Property" instead of taking the news early, as used to be the case on weekends?

hmmmm do I have some sort of spyware on my computer or has LU incorporated some new form of advertising?

First I was redirected to an online survey from this site that said I could win an iphone and now every few posts will have some words underlined, when I hover over the hyperlink an ad will pop up? Anyone else got this?

Didgi

hmmmm do I have some sort of spyware on my computer or has LU incorporated some new form of advertising?

First I was redirected to an online survey from this site that said I could win an iphone and now every few posts will have some words underlined, when I hover over the hyperlink an ad will pop up? Anyone else got this?

You've inadvertently downloaded a virus I'd say. When the ad pops up, it'll have some sort of logo for the 'search engine' it purports to be... google the name and chances are a heap of discussion sites will come up saying how dodgy it is, and also how to remove it.

You've inadvertently downloaded a virus I'd say. When the ad pops up, it'll have some sort of logo for the 'search engine' it purports to be... google the name and chances are a heap of discussion sites will come up saying how dodgy it is, and also how to remove it.

strange how it is only affecting LU, and is making LU run terribly slow..

Status
Not open for further replies.