What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Gronk

Staff member
have fun paying overs on a over hyped player :lol::lol:

Has no kick gaming what so ever and offers very little for the price your paying.

Hopefully now we can get dugan.

Never takes long for a troll to arrive.

natheel

Coach
Dugan would be a bigger risk at the rumored 650k broncos are offering with all his problems and shit he causes. Unfortunately if he ends up north I can't see it ending well.

broncos2010

Juniors
Dugan would be a bigger risk at the rumored 650k broncos are offering with all his problems and shit he causes. Unfortunately if he ends up north I can't see it ending well.

10 times the player norman will ever be.

If Dugan gets his body right and his mind on the job which I am sure he would at the biggest football club in the country he could become an elite player.

Same thing can not be said for norman.

If Dugan gets his body right and his mind on the job which I am sure he would at the biggest football club in the country he could become an elite player.

Dugan @$650k v Norman @$500k, Dugan wins everytime IMO. Norman costing < $300k might be a different story though.

E_Cantona

Juniors

lol, one thing you cant count on is this grub trolling when the broncos lose. And also losing one of there more promising players aswell....hehe double whammy.

broncos2010

Juniors
It surprises me that they let a 21 year old 5/8 go when Prince surely doesnt have much time left in his career. Weird if you ask me.

Us broncos fan don't rate him at all , he had his go last year at 5/8 and started well first couple rounds but when the hard times he went missing and was no where to be seen goes missing.

He has no kicking game what so ever, he has a bit of a running game but nothing special.

Only reason he is still in the broncos team at the moment is because we have no decent fullback and he is the best we have at the moment which says something for our depth this year.

Us broncos fan don't rate him at all , he had his go last year at 5/8 and started well first couple rounds but when the hard times he went missing and was no where to be seen goes missing.

He has no kicking game what so ever, he has a bit of a running game but nothing special.

Only reason he is still in the broncos team at the moment is because we have no decent fullback and he is the best we have at the moment which says something for our depth this year.

Yeah your team is shit.

natheel

Coach
What ???

This coming from an eels fan :lol:

6 premierships and pretty much made the finals nearly ever year in our history of the club...

you're a very dull boy arn't you. Means this year.

Thing is look at our whole squad. We have the odd player over 26. We have a very young squad over all and are all still finding there feet. Luckily for us we have Ricky now to instil a toughness in them early on in their careers. In the past we would've bought a band aid solution like Scott Prince to fill the void for a year or so till the next one comes along. But now with Nolan their we are now starting to sign up our best young prospects and also poach some good young prospects like Norman. yes right now he is still very raw but he has time on his side. Perseverance is the key with guys like this. We will have stable halves for the first time in a very long time in Sandow and Norman for a good 3 years. Which is time for them to build a good combination together. and with Hayne set to re-sign we have a good young 1,6 and 7 their for a few years. Yes we are paying a bit too much for Norman but when the cap is raised in 2 years that will look like nothing especially if he kicks on.

Even though Broncos fans are happy to see him go i'm more happy with the fact that the actual club tried to keep him. That itself tells me that Brisbane see him as worth keeping and perserving with as he does have talent there.

Will just have to see how he goes for the rest of the year for your mob and then see how he goes with us under Ricky who ahs done a good job with Sandows kicking game and making him fitter.

To me we are re-building nicely

just need a good young number 9 and some forwards

Lussick
Hopoate
Kelly
Norman
Blair
Sio
Allgood
Mannah
Hayne (About to re-sign)
Loko (About to re-sign)
Ryan
Paulo
Tanginoa
Sandow
Mullaney

All these guys are under 26 next year and all have shown ability to be first graders. Only guys over 26 next year who are contracted are Moi Moi and Maitua. So we have the advantage of youth (Hayne and Mannah have over 100 fg games each too) and building through these lean years to toughen our young guys up and be hungry for success and to turn the club around.

I'm confident we are heading in the right direction. Just need a couple of experienced campaigners in there.

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
you're a very dull boy arn't you. Means this year.

Thing is look at our whole squad. We have the odd player over 26. We have a very young squad over all and are all still finding their feet. Luckily for us we have Ricky now to instil a toughness in them early on in their careers. In the past we would've bought a band aid solution like Scott Prince to fill the void for a year or so till the next one comes along. But now with Nolan their we are now starting to sign up our best young prospects and also poach some good young prospects like Norman. yes right now he is still very raw but he has time on his side. Perseverance is the key with guys like this. We will have stable halves for the first time in a very long time in Sandow and Norman for a good 3 years. Which is time for them to build a good combination together. and with Hayne set to re-sign we have a good young 1,6 and 7 their for a few years. Yes we are paying a bit too much for Norman but when the cap is raised in 2 years that will look like nothing especially if he kicks on.

Even though Broncos fans are happy to see him go i'm more happy with the fact that the actual club tried to keep him. That itself tells me that Brisbane see him as worth keeping and perserving with as he does have talent there.

Will just have to see how he goes for the rest of the year for your mob and then see how he goes with us under Ricky who ahs done a good job with Sandows kicking game and making him fitter.

I think if you wish to see how he goes you better start watching the Redcliffe Dolphins :lol:

the point you made about keeping him, the fact we can throw around lumps sums to sign Dugan says that we didn't wanna keep him THAT badly, I would imagine Dugan will be worth more in coin then Norman

I see it as a calculated risk by us, we have til round 13 to counter-offer in that time the fate of Dugan would be known for sure, if we don't get Dugan we can obviously throw the bank at Norman but the million dollar question arises again, is he worth it at this stage in his career?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What ???

This coming from an eels fan :lol:

6 premierships and pretty much made the finals nearly ever year in our history of the club...
f**k off you trolling gimp, besides Hodges he is about the only bloke likely to do anything in attack in your whole side. Instead enjoy 44 yr old Scott prince who in 3 games hasn't scored a try, set up a try, set up a line break or made a line break. Instead chase a f**kwit like Dugan who is as injury prone as your only decent player Hodges. Your team looks,fat,unfit and completely void of ideas or talent. The good times at the Bronco's are over.

Gronk

Staff member
f**k off you trolling gimp, besides Hodges he is about the only bloke likely to do anything in attack in your whole side. Instead enjoy 44 yr old Scott prince who in 3 games hasn't scored a try, set up a try, set up a line break or made a line break. Instead chase a f**kwit like Dugan who is as injury prone as your only decent player Hodges. Your team looks,fat,unfit and completely void of ideas or talent. The good times at the Bronco's are over.

Sounds just like a Stephen Kearney side !

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think if you wish to see how he goes you better start watching the Redcliffe Dolphins :lol:

the point you made about keeping him, the fact we can throw around lumps sums to sign Dugan says that we didn't wanna keep him THAT badly, I would imagine Dugan will be worth more in coin then Norman

I see it as a calculated risk by us, we have til round 13 to counter-offer in that time the fate of Dugan would be known for sure, if we don't get Dugan we can obviously throw the bank at Norman but the million dollar question arises again, is he worth it at this stage in his career?
So Hook would drop about his only attacking player in the squad to reserve grade??? LOL I don't think the kid is a world beater but he is better than anything you have now and we have B Roberts ATM. Anything is an upgrade on him.

blaza88z

Coach
So Hook would drop about his only attacking player in the squad to reserve grade??? LOL I don't think the kid is a world beater but he is better than anything you have now and we have B Roberts ATM. Anything is an upgrade on him.

he's playing fullback :lol:

we get Dugan the fullback dilemma is over and then Norman can take the overs and play like horse for you guys on triple the money

Tooooks

Bench

we get Dugan the fullback dilemma is over and then Norman can take the overs and play like horse for you guys on triple the money

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't be on here telling us how much you don't care. Knowing our luck, he'll pull a Papalii anyway.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Wow you get Dugan, your halves are still rubbish and you still have an average at best back line. Still probably, unfit,poorly coached with no idea's in attack. Get used to struggling it's the future for the Bronco's the Bennett lustre has faded from your club and the brown paper bags the Thoroughbreds used to provide are a thing of the past. But at least the Lads tried hard Saturday night lol.

blaza88z

Coach
Wow you get Dugan, your halves are still rubbish and you still have an average at best back line. Still probably, unfit,poorly coached with no idea's in attack. Get used to struggling it's the future for the Bronco's the Bennett lustre has faded from your club and the brown paper bags the Thoroughbreds used to provide are a thing of the past. But at least the Lads tried hard Saturday night lol.

once we get rid of Griffin things will improve dramatically, we have a quality team just that the quality players are playing in the wrong positions, he coaches the basics well but coaching basics won't win you NRL games, you need a bit of spark in attack

Thaiday is not a prop
Ben Hunt is not a hooker
Norman is not a fullback

Prince is past it and Wallace lacks creativity

I can imagine your care factor for this issue would be at all time low but don't dig the boot in, I could just as easily do the same to you given your team is currently the defending wooden spooners

One more thing, you think a club that was based on 2 decades of success will accept mediocrity as a way of moving forward? no, me either

blaza88z

Coach
lol why would he say that?

what's stopping Brisbane throwing the bank at him with the corporate sponsors and the like

you think he'd knock it back?

this could be interesting

EelsFan05

Bench
One more thing, you think a club that was based on 2 decades of success will accept mediocrity as a way of moving forward? no, me either

No, you signed Prince and Kearney and let a young player that you've been grooming for years go as a means of moving forward...