What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 7 vs Panthers

Suitman

Post Whore
It was far from a nothing game. It meant the world to the fans there and unless we make the finals it will be the most entertaining game I attend this year.

So much so that the field invasion is described in the media as over exuberant fans.
If it was football though........
Imagine the outrage if the Wanderers fans , or indeed the Mariners fans had done that yesterday?

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Do we miss the kick, or are we 8 points behind when we score this try.

We lose 20-18.. We score 3 tries to none while the pennies kick 10 penalty goals the last coming in the last minute after hayne dared question why a blatant penrith knock on wasn't called.. The story of our f**king lives

eels81236

Bench
So much so that the field invasion is described in the media as over exuberant fans.
Imagine the outrage if the Wanderers fans , or indeed the Mariners fans had done that yesterday?

Suity

Good question. Fair and direct.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Sticky has spoken, we wont get penalized ever again

Been thinking about this, I honestly think it will work the other way with us, those pricks will stand their ground and hammer us with everything they've got.... The men in pink don't like us and never had for a long time.

Eels Dude

Coach
We lose 20-18.. We score 3 tries to none while the pennies kick 10 penalty goals the last coming in the last minute after hayne dared question why a blatant penrith knock on wasn't called.. The story of our f**king lives

Funnily enough I remember an Eels v Panthers game in '99 or 2000 which we won 17-16 where their 16 points came from 1 try and 6 goals.

Suitman

Post Whore
Good question. Fair and direct.

No flares. though.
Think of the children.

(actually, children also sit as part of the rbb
f**king hooligan kids. Must be bomb throwers and tea towel heads as well, who intimidate restaurant patrons for fun.)

Suity

Totally different.

No flares were thrown (dangerous);
No one was abusive at all (Church St.);
No seats were ripped out (Grand Final).

It was purely a celebration of love and admiration. It was kids running up to their idols, having fun with each other and enjoying what was a true cultural spectacle.

It was absolutely and in all ways a joy to see. There was no aggressiveness as was seen with the flares, Church St. abuse or chair wrecking.

Wank your dick over soccer all you want. In their very first year the Wanderers fans have become trouble with abuse and destruction not uncommon. What happened on Saturday was without doubt a family-orientated experience founded on nothing but joy.

Bitch and whine all you want - the Wanderers are disgusting, whereas last Saturday at Centrebet Stadium was beautiful. I felt a pure joy watching it and there is no way that that can be said for what the Wanderers fans have been getting up to.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
And don't forget the Wanderers fans on Sunday disrespecting the national anthem by singing their chants all the way through it. They make me feel ashamed to be from the west.

eels_fan

First Grade
I'm usually all for defending the Wanderer's & the RBB

But chanting thru the anthem was just plain disrespectful to their team, to football fans & to Australia.

Suitman

Post Whore
Totally different.

It was purely a celebration of love and admiration. It was kids running up to their idols, having fun with each other and enjoying what was a true cultural spectacle.

It was absolutely and in all ways a joy to see. There was no aggressiveness as was seen with the flares, Church St. abuse or chair wrecking.

Wank your dick over soccer all you want. In their very first year the Wanderers fans have become trouble with abuse and destruction not uncommon. What happened on Saturday was without doubt a family-orientated experience founded on nothing but joy.

Bitch and whine all you want - the Wanderers are disgusting, whereas last Saturday at Centrebet Stadium was beautiful. I felt a pure joy watching it and there is no way that that can be said for what the Wanderers fans have been getting up to.

Nice try HJ. You'll have to do better than that, troll.

Suity

Someone

Bench
Totally different.

Wasn't someone seen stealing an advertising board or something? stop being so one eyed, both incidents were disrespectful.