What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 4

Anyone else think Melbourne Storm, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Manly Sea Eagles and Sydney Roosters are shoe in's for the top 4, in any order? Any other teams who might challenge that? Gold Coast Titans and Newcastle Knights maybe? After a few rounds those 4 clubs seems a good length ahead of the rest of the comp.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Why would the Bunnies be shoe in's for the top 4? gave up 32 points to the LOLZPanfas,incredibly lucky to get away with 2 point wins over the Sharks and Warriors

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Bunnies only beat the Roosters in round 1 because the Roosters were a new team and not used to playing with one another,Roosters will pump them next time

BuffaloRules

Coach
Souffs aren't going as well as the other 3, but at the moment they are going better than the rest.

Long way to go though, and injuries will play their part no doubt.

thorson1987

Coach
Souffs aren't going as well as the other 3, but at the moment they are going better than the rest.

Long way to go though, and injuries will play their part no doubt.

And S.O.O

From a club perspective, I dread that period.

Although we do have Finch back this year.

BunniesMan

Immortal
There's a clear difference in class between the top 4 and the rest. I'd even go as far as saying that no team between 5th and 16th will beat Storm/Souths/Manly/Roosters for the rest of the season. With the possible exception of irrelevant origin affected games.

thorson1987

Coach
There's a clear difference in class between the top 4 and the rest. I'd even go as far as saying that no team between 5th and 16th will beat Storm/Souths/Manly/Roosters for the rest of the season. With the possible exception of irrelevant origin affected games.

f**k you.

We will lose tonight now.

f**k.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The only way I see us (the Knights) pushing them is if the roster we have learns to play somewhere near what they're capable of. It hasn't been happening much lately.

BuffaloRules

Coach

Souffs won't beat the other 3 again this year.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd even go as far as saying that no team between 5th and 16th will beat Storm/Souths/Manly/Roosters for the rest of the season.

I usually give you the benefit of the doubt but this shows you know sfa about rugby league.

Those 4 teams will suffer closer to 10 (as opposed to none) losses between them against the other teams.

Packy

Bench

Jesus f**king f**k you are such a stupid merkin lol

Someone

Bench

you should keep your opinions to yourself.

:crazy:

isaiah

Bench
there are some extraordinarily bad teams this year but the top4 is not clear cut just yet. roosters were good today but if they lose maloney, SBW, or jennings to injury they are back to the ordinary of 2012. they had 110 trys scored against them last year. hard to turn that around so quickly.

titans, cowboys, and the raiders will all make a run later in the season. all could not only beat your top 4 on their day, but could tip any of them back to the bottom half of the 8 by season's end.
bulldogs and broncs still have the talent to win any game in any week.

Latest posts