What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way would the Dragons want to sign Moltzen again after the previous debacle... Surely...

Well according to Simona he is going somewhere, but I don't think he was supposed to let the cat out of the bag just yet.

Tim Simona ‏@timsimona 15m

Guttered about Benji,been my idol as a kid, wish him all the best in the future also to my other brothers Eddie,Moltz,Aysha #brothers4lyf

Tim Simona ‏@timsimona

Sorry about the last part the Tim Moltzen part was an accident.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Which wants a back that can't run, pass, catch, kick or tackle? I know the dragons were keen on him but they are too busy buying players from the raiders.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only way Dragons will buy Moltzen now is if he moves to Canberra.

Moltzen was recently talking with St Helens. I wouldn't be surprised if thats whre he goes. No NRL side will touch him after his debacle with the Dragons.

Frenzy.

Immortal
As I understand it, Tomkins has signed with the Warriors. The only bind is that the two Warriors clubs (Wigan and the real deal) can't agree on a fee to Wigan to cut his contract short.

I don't believe he has "signed" with anyone. He may of agreed to terms but that is a long way from signing a contract and getting NRL approval. Would of been announced by now if he had inked the parchment.

unbreaK

Juniors
What's your objection to shillington ?

Broncos already got enough props, would rather spend the money elsewhere (Fullback, Halfback)

Hannant, McGuire, Tasi, Hala

Don't think we need another prop... and I hear Shillington isn't a fan of Dugans.. so not sure he'll end up at either of those clubs.

Last edited:

BennyV

Referee
What's your objection to shillington ?

As a dragons fan: First of all, he hates Dugan, and therefore is a terrible judge of character :cool:

On a serious note, we need 1 prop added to our top 17 (in rotation with Merrin, Stockwell and deBelin) and said prop needs to be big, aggressive and constantly bend the line, someone opposition players wont want to play against. I dont think Shillo fits that desciption lately.

Any other forwards are going to be depth, and I dont think Shillo is worth the money as a depth signing.

natheel

Coach
Hoppa won't be going anywhere. He has said he is staying with eels Lol this rumour won't go because of the off field shit that's happening.

mongoose

Coach
Shillo has copped a bit of flack since being dropped from the QLD side but he's still had a good year imo. Consistently makes metres every game. I hope he doesn't leave the Raiders.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Third best Pommie winger after Ryan Hall and Tom Briscoe.

Tom Lineham's up there too.

20 year old Kieran Dixon is another one to watch out for. He's signed with the London Broncos until the end of 2014, but reckon a few NRL clubs will make offers for 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.