What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iafeta

Referee
I don't believe he has "signed" with anyone. He may of agreed to terms but that is a long way from signing a contract and getting NRL approval. Would of been announced by now if he had inked the parchment.

Can't announce something that's not formalised. Warriors can agree terms with Tomkins as much as they like, but if he can't get a release from his current contract then whatever the Warriors have put to him is worthless, let alone going the next stage for NRL approval.

Bench
Shaun Spence Penrith 2 year deal,confirmed,can't find the link,Penrith are still buying when will it end.

Bench
yeah he is a million dollar signing will send us over the cap
Just saying you bought something like 14 or 15 players for this year,then bought some more for next year(Soward 3.6mil over 4 years),told Kingston you couldn't fit him in,yet re-signed him,and now Spence,the signing frenzy must be about over.

murraymob

Coach
Just saying you bought something like 14 or 15 players for this year,then bought some more for next year(Soward 3.6mil over 4 years),told Kingston you couldn't fit him in,yet re-signed him,and now Spence,the signing frenzy must be about over.

we have also lost over the past few years some high end players and signed no one.Jennings 800k lewis 420k gordon 240k there is 3 that covers a lot of payments.
Kingston is staying on a little over match payments why because he had no other offers.Even now people say our squad is crap so we are operating well under the cap now.And you will be pleased to know its not over yet we still have room for a few lower graders

maple_69

Bench
Yeah soward isnt on 900k a season. A lot of our highly paid players contracts are front loaded into this year given we're well under the cap. I think James Roberts probably marks our last signing in terms of first grade. Anything after that will just be depth signings.

Bench
Yeah soward isnt on 900k a season. A lot of our highly paid players contracts are front loaded into this year given we're well under the cap. I think James Roberts probably marks our last signing in terms of first grade. Anything after that will just be depth signings.
Don't get me wrong I like the way Cleary is operating, he is forming a very good squad,it is just funny hearing all these signings,I think when I hear a new one that is the last,but then another appears.

RWB

Bench
Penrith trying to sign all the backrowers in the comp until there's no one left for other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts