What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 PREMIERS | Roosters 26-18 Sea Eagles | Grand Final | ANZ

2013 PREMIERS - Your Pick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ByRd

First Grade
Everything going the roosters way and they ain't even trying to hide it, refs are ridiculous

Daddycool

Juniors
To say the Roosters are getting some "favorable" calls is an understatement! I hope the refs give us a fair go in 2nd half.

Cletus

First Grade
The refs are a serious problem with rugby league right now

Yep apparently you can drop the ball and headbutt someone then still get a penalty. What a joke Manly have been the better team hopefully we can see some good football in the second half.

t-ba

Post Whore
I'm a little disappointed. I sincerely hope that wasn't JWH's brain explosion for the game.

Crippler

Juniors
Wasn't there a precedent set this year or perhaps last year when a penalty was already given that foul play could overturn that. A headbutt doesn't count ?

Jordan

Juniors
I honestly think that the game of rugby league has progressed far beyond what a referee these days can officiate. They need to catch up real fast, too many games with controversial decisions which are being the definitive factor in too many games Tbh

LOL @ knocking the refs. Manly lying all over us slowing it down and no penalties. Players lying in the ruck and no penalty.

Sure there have been some iffy calls but both ways. LOL at those thinking Hargreaves headbutted him.

BranVan3000

Coach
Yep apparently you can drop the ball and headbutt someone then still get a penalty. What a joke Manly have been the better team hopefully we can see some good football in the second half.

They penalise based on player reactions and body language if they don't see what happens. JWH knows this and acts like the Manly player did something dodgy

Stupid.