What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cliffhanger - How the f**k is this thread still going?...Oh yeah boobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker's Wild

Coach
funny-gif-parrot-breasts.gif

Cliffhanger

Coach
I care, so you're both wrong.

Also Baz, seeing how the one constantly having a piss and a moan about how super thread isn't what it used to be etc, you should be happy I'm confining my posting to one thread.

The rest of you can suck my non existent penis.

Cliffhanger

Coach
You are such a f**king hypocrite Bushy, you're one of the whiniest twats on this forum and you're always taking unwarranted jabs at anyone you don't like for doing the shit you do. You've dedicated several threads to your life problems or decisions, so stop being such a self righteous, pretentious merkin.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You are such a f**king hypocrite Bushy, you're one of the whiniest twats on this forum and you're always taking unwarranted jabs at anyone you don't like for doing the shit you do. You've dedicated several threads to your life problems or decisions, so stop being such a self righteous, pretentious merkin.

Can't think of any threads I've dedicated to myself remotely recently, you unhinged headcase. Up your dosage.

Cliffhanger

Coach
You're on medication for your depression and you still go there, wow smart.

I never said you've done it recently, I said you did it.

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Your on medication for your depression and you still go there, wow smart.

I never said you've done it recently, I said you did it.

If this is how you react to somebody criticising your thread, I assume you're not getting what you need.

If I open my wrists or cry in front of a group of strangers, I'll consider upping my dosage.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I don't take any medication anymore and I feel great, I was reacting to the hypocrisy of your comments and you know it, you seem to have no answer for that.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't take any medication anymore and I feel great, I was reacting to the hypocrisy of your comments and you know it, you seem to have no answer for that.

Given I haven't recently re-opened a thread about myself that was closed, I'm not sure where the hypocrisy lies. Do you mean my obviously sarcastic thread that you dug up?

Or the ones from 2004/05 that are completely irrelevant given that's almost a decade ago?

Bazal

Post Whore
Bushy has a sense of humour and is happy to poke fun at himself. You are a narcissist who can sometimes be genuinely funny but usually just seem to be crying out for attention. The difference is just massive...personally it just makes me feel sorry you

Cliffhanger

Coach
I poke fun at myself more than anyone, so nice try sticking up for your pal, I reopened this thread to antagonise the admin, a home which was lost on you.

Springs

First Grade
Cliffhanger, why do you feel the need to get everyone to pay attention to you on a rugby league forum, including posting pictures of your cleavage to strangers? If you feel great, what's the need for all this bullshit? Some never-ending urge for attention to treat your own narcissism, while simultaneously whinging non-stop at others that dare criticise you?

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol, that's funny you feel sorry for me, because based on what you've shared about your life, I find it hard not to feel some pity for you.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I poke fun at myself more than anyone, so nice try sticking up for your pal, I reopened this thread to antagonise the admin, a home which was lost on you.

Yeah! Fight the powers that be!

Cliffhanger, why do you feel the need to get everyone to pay attention to you on a rugby league forum, including posting pictures of your cleavage to strangers? If you feel great, what's the need for all this bullshit? Some never-ending urge for attention to treat your own narcissism, while simultaneously whinging non-stop at others that dare criticise you?

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.