What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cliffhanger - How the f**k is this thread still going?...Oh yeah boobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol, that's funny you feel sorry for me, because based on what you've shared about your life, I find it hard not to feel some pity for you.

I find it funny that you think that will antagonise me, tbh. I feel sorry for you because it comes across as someone begging for some sort of validation, and that sucks. I'm not just being antagonistic...

Cliffhanger

Coach
Cliffhanger, why do you feel the need to get everyone to pay attention to you on a rugby league forum, including posting pictures of your cleavage to strangers? If you feel great, what's the need for all this bullshit? Some never-ending urge for attention to treat your own narcissism, while simultaneously whinging non-stop at others that dare criticise you?
have you read the posts from some of the other girls in this section, why don't you go and call them attention seekers? Oh of course you don't have the balls to because you know everyone else will defend them.

I post pics of my cleavage for the fun of it, why do you constantly feel the need to push your morals on us and insist you're such a good guy that people just take advantage of?

Is there anyone on this forum aside from maybe BM who doesn't respond when people criticise them?
Yeah! Fight the powers that be!

:clap:

Coming from one of the people who has encouraged me to post said photos, and posts more photos of themself than I do.

Misanthrope

Staff member
have you read the posts from some of the other girls in this section, why don't you go and call them attention seekers? Oh of course you don't have the balls to because you know everyone else will defend them.

I post pics of my cleavage for the fun of it, why do you constantly feel the need to push your morals on us and insist you're such a good guy that people just take advantage of?

Is there anyone on this forum aside from maybe BM who doesn't respond when people criticise them?

Coming from one of the people who has encouraged me to post said photos, and posts more photos of themself than I do.

They're pictures of boobs. Of course I encourage people sharing them.

And are you comparing me posting funny pictures of myself with you carefully selecting cleavage heavy shots of yourself? I don't put my pictures up there hoping strangers will tell me how awesome I look...

Cliffhanger

Coach
I find it funny that you think that will antagonise me, tbh. I feel sorry for you because it comes across as someone begging for some sort of validation, and that sucks. I'm not just being antagonistic...

I'll pass on some wisdom Baz, true validation can only come from oneself. I shared stories about myself in the last thread I thought were funny, that's my sense if humour, people take it as attention seeking because I happen to have a pussy.

Cliffhanger

Coach

And are you comparing me posting funny pictures of myself with you carefully selecting cleavage heavy shots of yourself? I don't put my pictures up there hoping strangers will tell me how awesome I look...
You want too bring joy with humerous photos and I already joy with breasts, if I didn't know my rack was nice I wouldn't post those photos, seeing as I think they're nice, I don't need to be told. Maybe instead of assuming my motivations for doing what I do you should just ask what they are.

Just like some people don't want to see my tits, some people don't want to see your weird stuff.

Plus I've been called ugly on this site numerous times, I don't care, nobody is objectively attractive.

TooheysNew

Coach

You do look awesome though. That beard is super sexy.

soc123_au

Staff member
Oh, now I get it.

The old thread was better. JFTR I was at Panthers till about 11 friday night & nothing..............

Springs

First Grade

lol, when did I last do that? The only time I talk about my morals is when some idiot calls me out for being boring or bland. You've argued with me too many times so you just think I do that all the time.

And no, I don't see many other girls creating threads in honour of themselves or posting boob pics. I see them talking about their lives like normal people, usually in the theme of the thread, unlike you who deliberately start talking about your breasts or your sex life to get attention from the male posters for some reason. Sometimes you do it as a joke, which is cool, but most of the time it's for no other reason than to draw attention to yourself.

And yeah, a lot of people react to criticism without whinging and having a tantrum, like how you reacted to Mis in this thread.

Rebel

First Grade
Sorry for intruding, but I think you should all have angry sex together.

This.

But in all srsness, if someone needs to create entire threads with photos of their dirty pillows to get their rocks off when people comment on their sexyness, I think thats a teeny bit sad.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll pass on some wisdom Baz, true validation can only come from oneself. I shared stories about myself in the last thread I thought were funny, that's my sense if humour, people take it as attention seeking because I happen to have a pussy.

I was waiting for you to try and make it about your sex rather than your personality. People can have a problem with your attitude without it being sexist, you know.

You do look awesome though. That beard is super sexy.

Thanks. I'll post more pics in a thread about my beard, but if anybody complains, I'll blame it on sexism/the admin/hypocrisy.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I'm not sexually attracted to all the 22-year-olds, I said the guys I'm currently finding myself into are all 22.

P.S I say whatever comes into my head, so no it's not about attention seeking, do I like talking about myself more than the average person? Yes I do. Does that make me a narcissist, probably, but f**ked if I care, everyone loves talking about themselves, I just doing keep in check because I do what I feel like.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Should probably just post some nude pics to calm everyone down

20131209_204612.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.