What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Sri Lanka v Australia at Pallekele on Jul 26-30, 2016 - SRI LANKA WON BY 106 RUNS

Hutty1986

Immortal
Anything over 120 would be tough for a decent batting side, let alone our brittle line-up. Looking pretty ordinary now.

Timbo

Staff member
I can see us losing from here, if MMarsh isn't bowling why is he in the side????
Because he's a test match number 6 apparently.

They'd be better off playing Henriques. Much better batsman and not much worse a bowler.

Front-Rower

First Grade
The umpire shouldn't be saying anything before a review. It's highly unprofessional IMO.

Umpires have been giving bowlers reasons as to why they have given appeals not out since Don was a boy. I absolutely have no dramas in what happened in today.

Also, while I'm at it, whoever in the Australian side keeps nagging the opposition to take the review needs to shut up. It's going to back fire badly on them one day and cost plenty.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Mendis 160 something not out, looks to be a great young talent and plays this pitch pretty well.

Apparently we are looking to replace SOK on the tour so the injury must be tour ending. Zampa would be my pick.

Mr Bean

Juniors
Not the way I thought this match would turn out. A contest is good though. A bit of hope yet for SL cricket with Mendis.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bit of rain delayed the start, here's hoping we can rip through with the new ball

Bazal

Post Whore
Boom, Iron Man strikes...big wicket, Mendis gone.

I have to admit I was kind of barracking for him to get out on about 201.....

Bazal

Post Whore
Holy shit, what a grab from Henriques!

268 to win. Very doable if we apply ourselves. The pitch looks the flattest it's been

Latest posts